Reviews for The prince's pauper

i would love it if you did! :3

thanks for reading! :)

-molly
LightSinger chapter 20 . 3/21/2009
Thanks for your suggestions! they did help, not enough to make the entire writer's block get out of the way, but at least get some of the creative thoughts in flow... This chapter made me giggle about time L and Light get together!
seffa chapter 20 . 3/21/2009
All I have to say is, "aw." It's such a cute chapter! I'm glad! It's just a simple chapter and I like it! Oh, I wonder what's going to happen next..._ Humor me for thy next chapter. And sorry for me speaking like this. I'm just hyper and I tend to say weird things. Heh heh heh!
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 20 . 3/21/2009
What most L/Light fans wouldn't give to see L carrying Light like that is hilarious how Mello and L were calling Light 'mommy' though slightly weird in L's case since he is called 'daddy' lol. I also loved it when Light completely brushed Sayu off and then when they went to the park, Sayu and Misa ended up talking on their own until they left anyway. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Emilin Rose chapter 19 . 3/16/2009
If you really want my opinion, there are not enough Disgaea, Sonic the hedgehog, or Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne fics. Also, you could do wonders, with your writing style, with a negima fic.
LordOnEarth chapter 19 . 3/16/2009
this story is gr8! plz update soon!
Liscute00 chapter 19 . 3/15/2009
:D it's good.

I'm SO glad you updated. Keep up the good work! :D
Kavyle chapter 19 . 3/14/2009
*slaps Mello* I thought we already discussed this, Mello! You are not to insult animal parts. *shakes head* Tsk, tsk, tsk.

And... Have you read Fruits Basket or DN Angel? I'm sure there are some good pairings in there. Do you only do gay pairings, though?
xBeyond-Madness13 chapter 19 . 3/14/2009
Oh yeah! Finally! Light finally kissed L! I'm so happy! lol. And yeah, I always wondered who'd be seme...Though sometimes, I take signs from the kissing,but it's rarely true. Like who would put their arms around the other person's neck, he's uke. But if his arms are around the other's waist then he's seme...I know I'm weird, right? But I would like it if they'd take turns. That would be so cool. Fluffy chapter by the way. X3
other chapter 19 . 3/14/2009
I'm not annoyed, sorry if I sound like that sometimes, it's just that the stories that I really really really like, I get anxious to see what happens next and this is such a cute and unusual story that I'm always checking to see if it's updated. So there... I'm glad that Light made the first move, it was unexpected and a very cute scene.
C Elise chapter 19 . 3/14/2009
Good kiss!
seffa chapter 19 . 3/14/2009
KYA! FINALLY! A kiss! *blush* I've been waiting for that for a long time! Now, I really can't wait for next chapter! Oh my god! Sorry, but KYA! I can't stop! _
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 19 . 3/14/2009
Ok so the ending may have more than made up Misa's return... I can't wait to read more and find out what will happen next. Update soon
Paon chapter 19 . 3/14/2009
loved the chapter...especially the ending.

how about Vampire Knight? If you want to stay with the yaoi i would recommend Zero and Kaname. Or maybe a Fullmetal Alchemist fic.
LightSinger chapter 19 . 3/14/2009
Finally! they both kissed! This story is starting to grow on me! :D do you have any idea how to break writer's block? because I read stories like this and feel horrible that i can't update because i have that dang writers block! T.T
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »