Reviews for Blackadder 40K: Tales from the Black Millennium
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
I love all the Blackadders and this one was so good that it was almost like the original ones. Really made me laugh. Good old Baldrick!

The Spirit
CelticReaper chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD

Epic Win! _

please update soon
Zeddy chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
Rolling on floor laughing so hard my sides hurt. Keep it coming.
CelticReaper chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
LOL XD

dude the chapter is awesome _

i hope you continue this into a full fic as it would be "HERESY!" not too

so with that in mind... PLEASE update soon
melgar chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
i always saw blackadder as a commisar or a inqusitor
wayofthepen chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
continue continue for the love of god continue this!
alboc chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
The Adder clan just doesn't know when to die does it? Like how it begins, please update soon
crisisfan chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This is very funny! You have captured Blackadder perfectly - I always suspected the loathsome genes of the Blackadders would survive as long as humanity... now all we need is George to pop up as an incompetent aide-du-camp and Lord Flashheart (who no doubt has made his way into the Space Marines)...
Good Job chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I would assume that Ciaphas Cain would be essentially Blackadder in the 40-something Millennium (though Cain does show skill in talents than being a snarky bastard).

It'll be fun to see how the other characters fit in. Queenie certainly fits well with the Sisters of Battle. Perhaps Melchett is the moronic General who sends Guardsmen to their deaths as their duties to the Emperor and/or a bloodthirsty Inquisitor who will roast anyone who so much as aims at a Xenos with their gun, stating that they've been tainted by foul Xenos ways.

Still, I always assumed that Blackadder would have turned to Chaos as a Tzeenchian while Baldrick might as well be a Nurglesh.
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... XD

Epic fic is Epic Win! :D

you've captured Blackadder perfectly _

please, please, please! update soon, as i gotta have more of this D
Zeddy chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Classic, just classic. More please
warhammerlover chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Blackadder, used to watch it on BBC one, very nice adaptation.
melgar chapter 1 . 11/10/2008