Reviews for Midterms
Aww! Totally kawaii!
Electra Raven chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
that was hot and beautiful.i say you did and sexy.;3
kira-chan's imagination chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
oh my gosh.. that was one of the best written scenes ive read. i just love the discriptions! they were amazing!

this one was my favorite.

Then the universe exploded before him and he screamed in pure bliss. Suddenly everything was a thousand blazing degrees and he couldn't breathe. Sweat rolled down his face reminding him he was alive, bouncing fast to the wild beat his lover had picked up. Harder until he bled, deeper until he was consumed, faster until they outran light. Bliss, pure bliss.

thats just, ah! so amazing. really, the writing is beautiful.

awesome peice!
lady Alexas chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
cool
Astolat Maiden chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I am blinking with confusion and awe. Not sure why either one of them there (not that you don't deserve awe), but still. Why... Why is Roxas studying for midterms in the The World That Never Was? Or... Are they not there... Nargh, too late to be reading fanfiction! But it did help distract me from the Kairi/Axel preview that I saw... EW. The only thing that I really didn't like was the lack of explanation of Roxies situation and the fact that the sex took up like... Well, the whole fic but it was short. Short and sweet, but still short. Other than that I liked it.