Reviews for It's Called Grief
frenchie93 chapter 1 . 8/20
Ouch, ouch, just ouch. Such a painful, yet sweet, story. That question "Can i die of hurt?" broke my heart. Very good job, you have a way with words, that's for sure. Thank you for sharing this story.
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
:( John * quickly pulling him into a hug * hey, it's okay to show emotions ya know, I'm not going to like laugh at you or something so go ahead and cry, you need to just as much as Dean did
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
What a beautiful little story! I loved reading. The bit about Dean's bear was sweet. If only people could be fixed so easily. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us. I love stories where John is portrayed as the loving and caring father I believe him to be.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
A wonderful start, I would love to see what you do next chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Heartbreaking and emotional, you got their pain so well. And despite being upset himself Dean put on his big brother face and went to comfort his little brother.
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Hi, You portrayed the pain both John and Dean are feeling wonderfully. Heartbreaking to read. Loved it. x
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
AW hun

such a sweet fic..

bless little Deany!

i loved the fic hun, loved the way John was like so hurt and Dean and bless...sammy doesnt know her

makes ya think when mary said angels are watching over you- if she met castiel?...or someone?

loved it hun
xlittleangx chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Heartbreakingly beautiful. Well written. Loved it.
flashster12 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Heart breaking. Poor John and wee!Dean. I teared up a little there (LOL I'm such a sap).

And this - "You saved my teddy bear with duck tape when Mr. Arnold’s dog chewed his head off!” - was the cutest line
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Lovely and bitter-sweet moment between John and Dean. Very well written. John's last lines really nailed it - and eventually became his obsession.
hitchcock-starlet chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Very sweet and well written. Thanks for the enjoyable read. )