Reviews for Demanded
geekyreader1234 chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
Great story and I have a few ideas

1 fang was just taking a walk

2 fang went to get a present for max

3 fang was kidnapped

4fang did his disappearing thing and he is right next to max
anonymous chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
i have an idea for the story, but i'm not too creative so it might be bad. OKay, here it is:

the new and improved flyboys find them and fang is with them but he's trying to say "don't do it" I know, typical, but keep listening. the flyboys capture angel while max is trying to get to fang. Angel screams and max stops then looks around and flyboys are heading at everyone in her flock. then the flyboys have everybody. a man comes out of clearing and says something along the lines of: "If you want them to live, you come with us."
Abby chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
Ahhhhhhhhhhh NO I hate you sooooooooo much how could you just STOP all the sudden GGGgRRRRR . .mad!ยก but anyways I think you should make fang hook up with some random girl to try to get the injection the whitecoats gave him out of his system fang could get her prego too. Or maybe the whole injection thing was just fang trying to get in maxs pants! Another option however is to be boring and just let him get captured.
kAv09 chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
good story the people are actually in character most people cant do that
desperatelyobvious chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
You never updated even after New Years! You have to at least finish it with one last chapter! You shouldn't just leave it there... UPDATE!
xXMishaXx chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
Please update soon
Shrever Wolff chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
You probably get a lot of reviews like this., but I really loved "Demanded". Very believable like it could right into the book. I'm a major fan of Maximum Ride..I really think that the best thing you added to this was the fact that you dont think that fang will leave max again..thank you...I dont think so either..But i do have one question about your story.

Where did Fang go? And is he okay?

Please consider continuing...
Rageskittles03 chapter 10 . 9/11/2009
PLEASE WRITE MORE! THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE! VERY GOOD! :P
Kurzar chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
I really loved the story, its #2 in my top 5. But there is one small problem. (Well not really a problem but...) I just wanted/want to know what happened to Fang. Im a major Maximum Ride fan. And my favorite character is Fang. Im just interested in what happened to him.

Good Job and keep on writing. -*Kurzar*-
msatc chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
so you are going to finish this story? i hope u do! anyway take ur time. lol please update soon!
near13 chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
dude i love this story its so awesome my sister got me to read it but i couldnt review cause i was on her's so im just going to on here i love it
Vampiresswolf chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
hey. i randomly came upon this story. i think its good. and i was wondering...do ya still got writrers block? cause i would like update...
kelseychicago chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
AH! YAY! FAX!
kelseychicago chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
they aren't ooc, and i like the pov switching. fangs thoughts are funny. awesome chapter!
kelseychicago chapter 8 . 5/22/2009
YAY! its ALIVE! bad fang.