Reviews for Who is Nara Shikamaru
Ghetto Anime Princess chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I don't feel like logging in, but bravo. :)
ShikaTema719 chapter 21 . 12/10/2010
AMAZINGG! I love how each chapter is told in great detail. I find myself thinking that if I was the one writing this type of story, I would be tempted to rush a few things and leave details out. BEAUTIFUL! Please continue writing!
RogerDering chapter 20 . 4/27/2010
I'll be honest, the Shino fanwank ruined the chapter for me. But other then that I'm impressed with how fresh you managed to make this canonheavy chapter.
RogerDering chapter 9 . 4/27/2010
Well this is one awesome story so far, I can see why Sir-Shun recommended it. Props for catching on to that shogi in consistency, you were right that would have messed with the story, my only gripes are that Shikamaru has said that he used to look up to Sasuke /Naruto/182/12/ for half a chapter you looked like you were acknowledging this, I have to say i was disappointed when it was shot down. I also don't completely agree with how the Kage Shibari No jutsu Kage Mane no Justu was handled. I just considered kage mane no jutsu a different jutsu that introduced the moving of the opponents limbs, the first databook said it was a technique tailor made for Shikamaru, I always like to think this was literal and Shikaku designed Kage Mane No Jutsu with his son in mind, since when he fought in the Sand-Sound Invasion, he himself called it Kage Shibari No jutsu still.
Anyway, I'm very interested in how you are handling Shikamaru's views of Konoha's Will of Fire ideology. I look forward to reading Asuma shaping him in the man we know today.
labasignai chapter 23 . 4/25/2010
Good story.
GUYFawke chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
good chapter
GUYFawke chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
nice one. you actually wrote part of the flashback during choji's fight
GUYFawke chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I like the way you put Shikaku and Yoshino in this story. It made me laugh a couple of time
Amnesty chapter 23 . 11/17/2009
Great as always. Can't wait to see the next update!
Nerjin chapter 23 . 11/6/2009
Sorry bout your grand father... But on to more cheerful news, I liked this chapter a lot, this whole story is nice, being able to see the events of Naruto through the eyes of one of the characters is quite a feat to be aiming for. I hope that you update soon...also I hope that grief leaves you soon.
bleacher chapter 23 . 10/14/2009
so when is the next chapter coming this is a good series its like the title should be shikamaru instead of naruto they need to make a anime out of this
bittersweet-temari chapter 19 . 9/23/2009
wow again great description of a fight scene! i rember their fight! nyahahaha what happen next!
bittersweet-temari chapter 18 . 9/19/2009
chapter 18 was really really long! but it's a great story! great delivery of a battle scene! wow you're really awesome! keep up the great work! why dint temari ever say a thing when she bumped onto shikamaru... hmm not quite usual of her bec her kyara puro in the manga says "namaiki na kuchi" hehehe i'm specting her to be really outspoken and direct anyway i love your story though! you've got a great imagination!
bittersweet-temari chapter 17 . 8/30/2009
another great chapter! oh i cant wait to read the part where they fought each other! hehehe
bittersweet-temari chapter 16 . 8/28/2009
chapter 16... hehehe that was funny he broke whatever! nyahahaha again a great chapter! next one!