Reviews for Tinsel Town
Yay!
maphie chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I'm digging this!
HiraFrance chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
I always thought they were made for each other :)
HiraFrance chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
Easy and delightful :)
HiraFrance chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
Not much here, but still nice.
HiraFrance chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
Oh, so sweet :)
HiraFrance chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Alicat is right, he definitely wanted to see B :)
HiraFrance chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
nice way meet the man you dreamt of :)
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
very nice :)
permanent-procrastinator chapter 25 . 3/30/2014
I just read through this whole thing after reading your Letters to Gramercy, which I also loved, and I recall you mentioning in it that you'd started a sequel to this one. Has it been posts somewhere else? I'd love to read more from these two!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/27/2013
Writing is great and it was a cute story but the ending just snuck up on you. More things needed to be resolved.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
Thats kind of stupid of her. Freakin take more then a minute to decide. Geez! He doesn't have to live in LA...lots of movie stars live in different states and only go to LA when they have to. It just seems like Bella is giving up a lot for him and he's not meeting her halfway.
Midnight Cougar chapter 25 . 10/2/2013
Just read this recently; really enjoyed it! Love me some Actorward; sweet story.

I know it's been a long time since you posted TT, but gonna put it on Alert just in case you write a sequel. :)
Phae chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
Good story! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us! I think my favorite part was the first time Edward came into the bookstore. They are both trying to be casual, but wow do they fail. Who can't relate to that feeling?
Phae chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
Wow. They move fast, don't they?