Reviews for As Luck Would Have It
AnabellaGC chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
i love lil jealous shin! i wonder how his face was when he was told he liked her! ... meh surely his typical poker face. i like this a lot! keep it up!
Amarante96 chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
I loe shinkumi as any female fan of gokusen would but do you think that after finishing fic you would be willing to write an alternate ending or another fic altogether that yankumi ends up with Natsume sensei. Cause seriously speaking, out of all her love interests in the seasons, I like Natsume sensei most and I don't think I have seen any fic where yankumi ends up with any one of her love interests only ever one of her students be it sawada odagiri hayato or uchi tsuchi or others. It's actually kind of sad...
writer-in-progress-94 chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
This is an amazing story so far! But I must know the reactions of her current students! Please update!
Miko-Of-The-Cherry-Blossoms chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Love it! Please do update soon or whenever you can!
Naoko Mint chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
A wonderful chapter! Damned right Shin wouldn't spend so long waiting for her he'd let up! That doctor will have to go! Thank you SO much for updating, I miss your story so much, but I can wait for the next chapter! Thank you~!
Meowmie chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
FIRETRUCKING AWESOME! _
StarKiss666 chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
I'm glad you updated! I've been waiting for you to update! I love your story and i hope you update soon! YankumixShin FOREVER! lol )
springjasmine91 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Update plz n tq!
Meowmie chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Awesome! Can't wait for the next update!
Naoko Mint chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
Yes Yes Yesssss! I love this story!

Yankumi..I'm glad you kept her dense. I couldn't imagine how hard it is for Shin to put up with how 'dumb' she is in love situations.

Keep going! You're amazing!
vampy-chan17 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
poor shin chan :( please update soon shu-shiki sama! *bows*
yue no rei chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
Fuu, while not all that much ha happened yet I'd lik to read more of this~
sawada chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
i hope they end up together
Pity-san chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
gambate shin! if he can fight his firts crush ,,rhis is nothing XD
LogicalNutcase chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
vary good. can't wait for the next update. hopefully it will be longer~