Reviews for Some Fresh Air
CastielHasBlackWings chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is very cute. I think it's a little rushed (but a drabble's a drabble!) and I'd like a little more background on how James and Lily became friends but other than that it's lovely. (:
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Lily is a tinnnyyyy bit ooc, but it was still good :)
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Aw, this is adorable. You write romance really well! The characterisation was great, I love how James said he liked Lily because she was everything he's not.
ToxicRainfall chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Aww, that was very sweet. I really liked it, and felt that you managed to capture their relationship perfectly. Amazing! :)
Molly Short chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
That was a very cute fluffy little one-shot, and I love stories on James and Lily.

Just a couple things to watch out for when you're writing is you're tenses. You tend to jump from past tense to present tense so just keep an eye on that while you're writing.

Also, sometimes your grammar seems a little off. I really couldn't be sure if it really is for I am no expert on grammar, but when I'm reading the story I sometimes find you use too many commas, or your sentences are too short. Like I said, I'm no expert on grammar, but that's just what I notice.

Other then those two nitpicks, I found your story very enjoyable. You managed to make it fluffy, but not too fluffy, and you have a very nice writing style. I deffinitely enjoyed reading this little one-shot.
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
You seem to write all of my favorite pairings; Lily/Scorpius, Lily/James, Victoire/Teddy. You're good! Anyways, another cute fic! Lily had to give in sometime! 10 points to James!
When you notice the Stripes chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I think thats the first fic I've ever read that doesn't put so much angst and pain into their relationship before the author lets them get together and be happy, and let me tell you, it was a much needed breath of fresh air for me! Really cute, James' awkwardness was very endearing.

Loved it!
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I don't think they were OOC at all. James was funny and sweet and Lily was fiery, but still caring. The chase part was cute and I could really see James doing that to her. Her reaction was great and I loved how she got her book back. The kiss made me go "awww"! It was too cute. I wish there were more James Potters out there... *le sigh* Great work, as usual.

:D

-Morghen
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
So good. Just so good.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
That was realy good i loved it all
Livelier chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Love this! Cute, and sweet! You should write more LilyxJames stories! Great Job!
EvylinDevilin chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This story was too cute for words to describe! The only thing that bugged me a little was that it felt kind of rushed. Other than that it was absolutely adorible!

-Evylin
The Owls Made Me Do It chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
that was so adorable !
maria chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Lily/James my favorite pair. Especially seeing how Rowling never really filled in the gap of how they got together. This story fills it in quite nicely ]
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Cute story, I really liked your characterisations.