Reviews for Muppets Visit Japan
Pricat chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Go, Go Muppet Rangers!

That was pretty awesome plus it was a cool fight as I didn't know they could fight.
Pricat chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
(laughing hysterically)

Oh man that was awesome as I liked the Japanese versions and love Ozaki, he and Sam should be pen pals only they would talk a lot and like Wisfom Panda.

Oh geez I feel bad for Koji as it's bad enough that Piggy does that but the crane does that to poor Koji.

You are giving me ideas for sketching Sam in a yukata

Keep up the good work
Pricat chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Lol awesomeness and cool that Hiroshima showed up as I was a huge Heroes fan but poor Koji gettingvworried.

Lol poor Sammy not getting his sushi (he's my favourite from their new movie, Constantine too). But stunned he was going to try sushi, and didn't know eagles ate raw fish, but he will love sushi as I've had it and love it.

Or he could have ramen as it's noodle soup and the noodles would look like worms which would sate his instincts as he probably decided to try worms since birds eat worms.

Sorry about rambling
Pricat chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Lol Oh this is so funny, the pig trapped in a sauna, Constantine should have used that.

I really like this story
Pricat chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
(laughing hystetically)

Oh I wish Constantine was there as to him, Japan would be heaven to an ninja like him but liking this story.

Poor Sam as nobody is listening to him and loved him tel,ing the others to behave and set a good example

I really like Koji as he's very nice and like he wanted to teach Robin how to be a samurai but don't blame Robin ad I wanna use swords if I was there.

Lol love the Pokemojpn fight and Gonzo pretending to be one
Mad Dog Milne chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
BEREAUTIFUUL! If they don't make this into a movie it's a crying shame. The action was great the Japanese?Amercian comparisons were fun. And I got a good kick outta seeing Rizzo dolled up in a wrestling outfit. Cheers!
Zarus Tyran chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Now this is a fun story. You certainly captured the Spirit of the Muppets. My hats off to you.
Nightw2 chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
I've only skimmed this story, but I thought you did a terrific job on all of characterizations, action, humor and exchanges. :-D My high compliments to the author.