Reviews for Stand Up
Y chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
You've got a good start but you need to continue!
Alice Hell chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
update my dear echo UPDATE

lurve

ali
vampiremuggle chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Ok so I really liked this story. haha I just noticed something kinda funny...you apologize for a long update when they were 18 days apart...and then you don't update for over a year... Please update soon! Oh and her name is Keladry - no 'n' in it. Other than that I didn't notice anything big for mistakes - just some spelling and grammer stuff. I really want to know what happens next. You can't just leave us hanging! (Well OK, you can, but you shouldn't!) If you have plans to abandon this fic - which I really hope you don't, can you at least post the part where she comes back, or a summary or something? I really want to know how it ends - if course, I would prefer it if you wrote the entire fic obviously. lol. If you want help finishing this, I would be glad to beta for you, just email me. Update soon!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
PsychoWing chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
This is interesting. I hope you haven't given up on it.
mylovelyminion chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Hey, I bookmarked this story ages ago, I hope that you will continue with it the plotline is great and your style of writing is very intriguing. Please update:)
unknown chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
i just read your story its really good update soon
SereneCactus chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
OMG this is so awesome so far! Why won't you update? Update soon!
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
i don't see why you said sorry for OOC-ness, so far i think this is very much like what kel would have been like. She would've let herself cry, brushed herself off, and then got on with her life and her determination.

please update soon!
SabbyRinaBanina chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
oh, i like this, it's new! most of the kel-gets-kicked-out stories are about how she goes to the yamani isles, but this is really neat! I think it's awesome how you talk about the hard stuff she's starting to have to encounter, instead of just making everything easy for her. update soon, please!
Knyghtshade chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
WEll this looks like lots of fun!
Faia Sakura chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
I want to know what she will do on her journey! Please update soon!

Faia Sakura
Sazerac chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
"...demoted her precious glaive to the position of walking staff."

I loved that bit. I hope your muse gives you more wonderful lines of genius to write - it happens to me every time; at least once every two chapters I write (mind you, each chapter /has/ to be at least four-five pages for me).

Ky
FaeSong chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Hm. You seem to be a bit to critical of yourself in you A/N. I liked the chapter. One thing I would suggest though, would be to not worry about how fast you get the updates out, but more the quality of the update. I do agree that it was a bit rushed, but over all not bad. I like the way Kel gives up a bit, but then regains her determination.
Star Skater chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Great Stroy! and great chapter length! :) :P!
alamodie chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
So sad (! But I'm curious to find how this turns out. Update soon!