Reviews for Avatar Book 4: Air
dominique.peltier.31 chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
I don't know if I just read this wrong, but it seemed like there are two contradictory paragraphs in this chapter. When Loi talks about being friends with Azula when they were younger, he said he was younger than her. A little later when he is arguing with Zuko and talks about when they started dating, he says he's older than her.

Besides that and a few other mistakes, I really like your story so far!
fauuj chapter 23 . 2/14/2014
You'll have to excuse my language but this a fucking amazing story! I have read many stories about Avatar but this was the only one that could make me cry, and for that I thank you. I have favourited you and this story just so other people can read this like I have and I hope you continue making stories like this.

(On a side note I did notice that you forgot to add question marks at some points but that doesn't matter too much)
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
" Little twinkletoes running around" Oh, boy
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
great start but... he's 13! and getting married! ok, mini rant over.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
A full moon doesn't render firebenders powerless, it increases the strength of waterbenders exclusively. Only an eclipse can render firebenders powerless
Transmundane-Transmutation-95 chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
Wow. That was simply amazing. This could have been made into a separate book on television! It was PERFECT! An epic conclusion! The only thing I would have wished for is a bit more Kataang :P Regardless, it was simply superb! Amazing job! Definitely one of the best A:TLA fanfics I have ever had the pleasure to read. Thank you! _
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow. At first, that's all I can say about this story. I admit I am relatively new to reading fan fiction. However, I consider myself a fairly good judge of writing works. That's why I can tell that this story and the sequel that you made is an absolute masterpiece. If I may suggest, have you ever thought about bringing this to Nickelodeon's attention, trying to make this into a legitimate season of the show? I mean, it could work. You did much of the work already. I mean, it already looks very much like a TV script. I would know because I have a degree in mass communication from St. Petersburg College and I have gone through a few scriptwriting classes in my time or at least writing classes. Seriously, you should think about it. You could start a petition online to try and make this and other story the last two seasons of Avatar. (Free tip: you need to change the names of the babies at the end so that viewers of The Legend of Korra won't be confused.) Feel free to e-mail me so we can talk about this if you like that idea.
Indicud chapter 23 . 2/12/2012
Most wonderful story ever ! Please do Avatar Book 6:Kaos or book 6:Lightning
Indicud chapter 22 . 2/12/2012
Greatest story ever! Azula really did change and this has been one of the greatest stories ever. Please, a book 6?
Jean-Francois du Lac chapter 23 . 1/3/2012
Well...I'm conflicted. Objectively, this is an excellent story, and the melodrama never quite overpowers the plot (though the "NOOOO!111"s do get a bit tiresome after a while). Your idea about Ursa's sacrifice triggering Azula's redemption was particularly inspired. I don't think I've ever seen it go quite that way (and it's been about three years since you came up with it...). And I liked how you avoided the "Dying Redemption" cliche for recent ex-villains. I really hate that unless it's well done.

Unfortunately, Guandao's role as the "man behind the man" really cheapens a lot of the original series. It kills the tragic beauty and simplicity of the whole Roku/Sozin character arc, and by proxy, much of the thematic depth of the Fire Nation. Also, bringing in Appolyon trivializes the whole conflict against Ozai. You still get points for originality, of course, but your ideas don't really seamlessly weave into canon. It feels like a whole new show with the same characters, which is bad for a continuation fic (not so much for AU, but that's not what we're discussing, is it?). If we pulled Books 1-3 together and compiled them with this one, it would be incredibly obvious that someone different wrote Book 4.

Gah. I feel like Zuko or Azula now. I'm torn between giving you an 7/10 (as a standalone story) and a 2/10 (as a continuation of the series). So I'll split the difference and say 4.5/10.
Indicud chapter 21 . 12/30/2011
Really great chapter. I loved every word! Aang's going to pull through I know he will!
Indicud chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
Nice! Hey inbox me I'd you're still alive man! No ones heard from you please! And I love this!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/28/2011
Avatar Book 6: Kaos
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 23 . 2/16/2011
wow when I read this all it was amazing.
aBlueOctober chapter 23 . 12/15/2010
omfg i love your book it is sooooooooooooooooo goood like best idea i have ever read i loved it like realllllly loved it you really need to wright moor i love ya book

thanks for the good read

forever and eternity