Reviews for Three's A Crowd
R.I.P t.A.T.u chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
keep writting love the story :)
shyfoxling chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
"Her fifth year was suposed to be about NEWTs." -er, OWLs?
MinervaEvenstar chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
It's good! Hmm...Normally, I give more descriptive reviews, but unfortunately I can't think of anything else to say. At least I don't have any negative input!
lovetoseverus chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
I really like your storytelling and don't mind that some of it is the same basic plot. Exploring Severus and Lily as teenagers is one area that I don't seem to tire of! I like how you portray James here - I imagine he was a bit mischievious at that age (confident and spoiled, maybe, too) yet there is a tender, charming side when you get him alone. I like their dialogue together.

I only have one small critique, and it is so minor I almost hate to bring it up. It's the use of the word snog or snogging. I don't know why but it's so distracting to me. I know it's an accurate description but the fact that it's region-specific jargon makes it feel "placed" to me. It might be a word you enjoy using, so if that's the case, just disregard this! :-)
Lucky1111 chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Hope you update soon! CAn't wait for more James/Lily action!
MoveBitch chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
Update! This is amazing!
Lucky1111 chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
Hope you update soon!
HuffleBadger28 chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Can't wait! D

More!
hipotamus chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Lovely chapter! Sweet and beautiful. Well done!
Bellatrixdragoste chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
this is really good. update soon. i hope lily picks snape.
Davek86 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
James is a bit too forward, pitty that Lily didn't took him donw hard.

Ciao
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I don't mind if you write similar scenes over and over; I like watching them kiss! :)
HuffleBadger28 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I like the story a lot )

It's moving a bit quick, but that's fine. I enjoy it all the same. Keep it up! I can't wait for more!
Talon3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Wow! Love it. The descriptions are so terrific. Please say that Sev gets Lily thi9s time. So many fics as of late havehim loosing her. Please!