Reviews for Gem
Mullkkkkkk chapter 22 . 5/16
Are you ever gonna continue this, 'cause it's really, really good
Please update this story its been 3 years since the las update.
hoigui chapter 22 . 2/8
Please update your story
The Guest Who Tried To Guess chapter 22 . 2/3
are you still going with this? cuz this is awesome! oh please continue! it can go soo many different ways!
ShadowStar982 chapter 22 . 8/15/2014
Please finish this
LicyLionyx chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
Great story. Please continue !
Vincent A.Fox chapter 22 . 5/18/2014
okay when i saw this i was so happy :D Your such an amazing writer. Please write again, hopeful you wont make our number one fan-girl wait to long would you? ;D Anyway, your super-awesome! keep up the awesome work!
ps: Update soon-like tomorrow
pps: I'm not joking update
Ppps: Stop reading this and start writing again!
pppps: why are you still here? WRITE FOR YOU FANGIRL!
ppppps: YOUR AWESOME I IZ CANT WAIT! 3
Casbriel chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
Please update soon:-)
Guest chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
Update soon want to read more
Tairulz chapter 22 . 3/10/2014
Oooooohhh... i LOVE THIS STORY! :D
Hope you update soon
trialanderror12 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I really love this story! I'd love to read more. (And it's about time Atem realized Yugi cares about him!) Is there more coming? :)

T
Q-tea chapter 22 . 2/10/2014
This is absolutely amazing and just wow! I patiently await the next chapter however long it takes you have a fan.

atemyugi fan chapter 22 . 1/17/2014
please update it has been 3 months since the lase update. please update soon this is a great story.
rii.young chapter 22 . 1/14/2014
When I saw Seto bottom I was like "Heck ?" and after realize it was already chap.22 changed to "I want AtemxYugi" T_T
Maggi chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
Little by little, this story is killing my brain and lowering my IQ. Nevertheless, I'll try to put up constructive criticism if I make it to the end.
And before you say: don't like, don't read, I'd like to point out that that is a weak excuse to avoid getting corrected, and writers should get used to every kind of review. Let's hope this gets better because creative license isn't allowed to fuck with history this much.