Reviews for Goldilocks and the Three Vamps
APrettyRecklessAngel chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Type your review here...
ashers2015 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
that was soo adorable! i loved it. great job!

-hsmtroyella
Stacey chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
OMG! I loved it! How dare they touch THE COAT! I mean really? I think even the great poofter would know better than that.
zzilly14 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
HAHAHA! Too funny! Loved it!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
There was I innocently thinking you couldn't top the bib, and then Angel made his leather pants out of Spike's duster. Evil beyond belief. More please. Fantastic story. My chest hurts from laughing too hard now.
Laura A chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
I Love your story. I couldn't have thought of a better ending! Never stop!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
It's hard to write a review when you're rolling on the floor laughing your derriere off! This story is absolutely priceless! I love it!
The Dark Enchantress chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
That was one of the best stories I have ever read. That was so amusing! ) Good job.
AngelBlaze2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
He cut up the duster? that IS going to far... hehe Mr Twinkie... hehehe i like your stories, they're perfectly twisted!

*_*

STALKER
Raven22 chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
hehehehe
cyberwulf chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Heeheeheeheehee...Martha Stewart! "Someone's put a coaster..." Furniture rental! The little baby vampire! Dru and Buff having a girl chat! Wonderful, wonderful work! How about Hansel and Gretel?
Bittersweet chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
great work! all the fairy tale hellmouth stories u wrote are the funniest i've read in a long time- ur a really good writer, 2. not many people can pull that kind of story off without sounding stupid or more than a bit weird... :) however, u did, so once again, congratualations! -Bittersweet
Usagibuffy chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
Another great fairy tale! I love them!
Spikelicious chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Oh. My. God.

::chokes on laughter::

You are a frickin' genius! ROTFLMAO!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
This is so great. I just laughed my head off (not really, but you know)