Reviews for Naruto: The Descendent of Revan
sly kitsune9 chapter 14 . 7/22
i enjoyed your story alot and hope to read of them if you decide you continue
sly kitsune9 chapter 10 . 7/22
your story and omake's are excellently wrote
draco122 chapter 14 . 7/18
awesome story that is all i can say
Draco122
brennan.mholmich chapter 2 . 6/29
Dude, it's THAN not THEN. 'You do this, THEN that.' 'I'd rather do this, THAN that.' It's not hard, people learn this is elementary school.
troutman30 chapter 2 . 6/13
I've always wondered about Hiashi's attitude about Hinata/Hanabi. You'd think that Hanabi would get the worst of it, after all his wife died as a result of her birth.
kuraitja chapter 2 . 5/23
it was good, i love your story's.
Shadowkanji chapter 14 . 5/4
Awesome story snake, but quick question what happened to tatyua after guarantee snatched her up after the Chunin exam?
DARTHCAEDUS2 chapter 14 . 4/2
Another great story.
Monster King chapter 14 . 3/1
Great story I really liked it the plot was good and I liked the choices for the harem I liked how powerful Naruto got and his powers. I did and didn't like the amount of character bashing in the story all in all I felt you did a good job writing the story.
Sam Ward chapter 14 . 1/12
This was a damn good story I didn't expect that and I liked the only force user being a sith and no more after that lol anyway it was GREAT!
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 1/7
Ch 14 F

OR THE FIRST TIME I DON'T REGRET THAT THIRD HOKAGE ORIGINALLY DIED . HE WAS TOO DIRTY AND CORRUPTED IN GHASTLY PLANS SKELETONS IN CLOSET BIG ENOUGH TO RIVAL EVEREST. AND MY WISHES FOR TTME TRAVELING TO HASHIRAMA AND UZUMAKI CLAN EXISTENCE AS PURE CLAN AND IDEA NOT THAT DIRTY SMUDGE OF TRASH VILLAGE SO CORRUPT AND KILLED TONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE INDIRECTLY AND DIRECTLY. MAY THE HEAVENS HAVE
MERCY .
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 1/6
Ch 7 That is beyond describable . Not Even Ghoulish is e nought that is worthy much more and Jiraya wet dreams too .

By 6 was very good but that is I don't know which is better . Together are very sweet .
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 1/6
Ch 6 Ygolonac not to be named didn't searched me thank God because is the God of all perversions of any humanic and insane mind could even dream and dare to even think .

That is how much grate that scene . Pretty damn good .
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 1/6
Ch 3 Ligh sooths the demons with with something to look and make it shine . Second Shingami ,Bacta tank , Healing water ,Blacklight virus ,The Alien could infect and maybe make Kushina stronger to save her life. There is no other fucken way except imrovised version of healing water and tons techniques to return Kushina in proper form to fully recover. Or Chio's revival jutsu .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 1/6
Ch 2 Kuubi is one neutral grey badass
hot chick / kitsune vixen .

Not exactly evil just realistic . Well grey Naruto.