Reviews for Naruto: The Descendent of Revan
Bombertank chapter 7 . 10/24
Wow so in accurate. Hinabi doesn't get a team for years after hinata and that happens after the training trip so around the age of 12 or 13 which she is not. She is only 7.
thermalsnipern7 chapter 3 . 10/21
Sick civilian and elder bastards... First, they make Naruto's life miserable; And then, they have the balls to destroy Kushina's body from the inside with dangerous drugs! There is no forgiveness for any of that!
Kyubii359 chapter 14 . 10/12
That was perfect, you held up everything in kotor and you even added new stuff which made this a kick ass story I really hope you're still writing because your stories are the ones I always go back to read again.
xNinjaxRebelx chapter 3 . 10/11
Almost cried when Naruto had to kill his mother. Great fanfiction.
Kragh50 chapter 14 . 8/26
Really good story, I honestly can only say one bad thing about the story (my opinion). There are some scenes that I would have preferred that you didn't skip. Other than that, really good concept.
Keep it up,
A Happy Teacake chapter 1 . 8/14
Not the biggest Star Wars fan around but I really enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to see where the story goes
lexus4444 chapter 2 . 7/13
lexus4444 chapter 1 . 7/13
Good start.
bjorn aleswiller chapter 3 . 7/9
Heavy reference to episode 2 there when anakins mother was held by the sandpeople and died in his arms before he went dark side on their asses and slaughtered the whole village responible
Vol De La Mort chapter 1 . 7/7
I just hope this won't turn into on of those *shudders* "Harems"
burrelldaron4 chapter 1 . 7/3
I'm not a Star Wars person, but I love this story.
dreamer-in-darkness chapter 3 . 6/16
Aren't ANBU supposed to strong willed, to not give out information? As Ibiki tests them personaly? So the Jedi mind trick, wouldn't work on them?(it works only on weak willed).
Or are those Root ANBU? Because then it would make more sense, seeing the Root ANBU are both weak, and strongwilled at the same time, strong because of the of their fanatical devotion to Danzo, but also waek because of the errosion of their personalities.
TheReaperofGods chapter 14 . 3/10
This was one hell of a story. I like the Darth Bane aspect during the invasion. Bummer that Naruto could not meet Bane but I digress. It also would have been interesting if Naruto had taken an apprentice and taught him/her the ways of the force.
PokemonGuy151 chapter 14 . 3/7
I enjoyed the plot of the story. NarutoxStar Wars isn't a very common story idea, but I though it was well executed.
BartWLewis chapter 14 . 2/25