Reviews for Gilded Cage
Kate chapter 16 . 7/17
PLZ CONTINUE! I AM BEGGING YOU EVEN IF ITS NOT GOOD! Plz continue the story even if it has a bad ending!
GGWP002 chapter 16 . 4/21
Hey I just read this yesterday and it totally got on my head it's super amazing almost as if it's real I love the story line even with the dark content but still liked it :) can you continue soon? I really look forward to it :)
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 3 . 3/2
LIGHT U R AWFUL
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 2 . 3/2
LIGHT Y
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 3/2
POOR L
ConvolutedCreature chapter 16 . 10/2/2015
Best Death note story EVER. You made everything so realistic for the fandom and took the rape scenes seriously! To bad it's cancelled, but I would love to read your fanfiction in the future more. If any of your accounts on any site is still active.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
Whatttt happens nexttttt
demon wolfgirl chapter 16 . 6/30/2015
Hello, I just wanted to say...
Fantastic! Out of any rape fan fictions I've read this has to be the most emotionally stimulating, realistic without being realistic, clever piece I have read! I'm quite excited to see how things go with the birth for L, and whether or not he'll keep the twins! I don't want to rush you, but I would love to see another chapter soon. :D
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
This is not how L would ever act!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/4/2015
That was a very sweet ending to a very serious story. You handled the topic of rape very responsabley.
Mitsuki chapter 16 . 4/28/2015
0wo that cliffhanger! I really love your styles and methods of writing. I also sincerely appreciate how you have great grammar and spelling! Please don't stop writing! -Have an epic day!
Tobee chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
So slow!
Gwenniarose chapter 16 . 3/24/2015
I can't believe that anyone would actually threaten you! You are a magnificent writer and I have enjoyed reading this, your depiction of L pulls at my heartstrings and I would love to read more. I hope you will have time to write more eventually!
CliCliW chapter 16 . 3/14/2015
Hi there!

Umm, so basically I settled in to read this last night, I fell asleep reading it and I've gotten to this stage now.

I know this is kind of discontinued, but I just wanted to say: W.O.W.

This story is amazing. A little bit weird, a little bit squicky (the male pregnancy thing is a little bit strange) but gosh darn it, do you make it work.

I have never cried so much at a fanfiction and really, the beginnings of this fic had me tearing up so much I had to stop eating breakfast and wipe my eyes. Never have I felt more sympathetic for a character, and I never thought I'd see L being so vulnerable, but you really captured it in a realistic way.

Let's not talk about Light. The evil bastard. I'm rewatching the anime right now and god, had I forgotten how evil he is.

This story is adorable and I really would love to see more of it, though I doubt that'll happen given that it's 2015 and this hasn't been worked on since 2009. You are an excellent writer. If you had the time I'd love to hear what you had envisioned for the ending, just for the sake of closure. I'm going to follow this just on the off chance you do post again, but thank you for the amazing read so far :)

Cliona