Reviews for Gilded Cage
LxLight4ever chapter 16 . 1/1
I will offer an end to your reader since you have not been updated for 8 years.

L gives birth to a very intelligent little step. he takes a depression and commits suicide by also killing his baby and Light and Misa government the world. end
Guest chapter 16 . 12/27/2017
Omg for years I've been waiting for this story to be updated gosh when i tell you this is my most lived light x l fanfic ever it is my most loved light x l fanfic ever its so unique and the writing is simply beautiful and you've got all the characters executed extremely well I'm astonished it feels like as if i were reading the manga but just with a alternative universe. God if you please find some motivation to continue this that would mean alot. I just love this story too much. Thank you ! :)
cline4304 chapter 16 . 8/6/2017
That's it?
Happy Balon chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
wtffffffffffff!? Dx You are a very cruel person!please updateeee.. dont discontinued! pleaseeeeeeee D'X
Tryme34 chapter 16 . 6/11/2017
Please update thus has to be my favorite light x l story I have been waiting for years for an update I hope you do soon
Highfunctioningfangirlat221B chapter 16 . 1/26/2017
This is so great and captivating! I'm so sad it's been discontinued :(
Wow chapter 16 . 11/23/2016
This is a really good story! It got better and better, but you really disappointed me when I found that you hadn't finished the fanfic yet. Thenpoint where you've left it is horrible! Honestly, please, PLEASE continue this story! I like the song verses too, as they make the story even better. For the sake of your poor readers, can you please keep writing? I'm going to wait. And I think I'm going to run out of patience... Pwease continue this, as it is incredibly entertaining. PWEEEEEEESSE? :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
It's such a shame that this piece of work have been discontinued, especially when it was about to get very interesting! I really hope you continue this amazing work, I wonder how Light will make up for his mistakes and how L will forgive him - if I'm correct with the whole future Light/L pairing. Anywho, I know my review and along with the many others who are begging you to finish, won't change your mind. Thanks for leaving this up!
Kate chapter 16 . 7/17/2016
PLZ CONTINUE! I AM BEGGING YOU EVEN IF ITS NOT GOOD! Plz continue the story even if it has a bad ending!
GGWP002 chapter 16 . 4/21/2016
Hey I just read this yesterday and it totally got on my head it's super amazing almost as if it's real I love the story line even with the dark content but still liked it :) can you continue soon? I really look forward to it :)
ConvolutedCreature chapter 16 . 10/2/2015
Best Death note story EVER. You made everything so realistic for the fandom and took the rape scenes seriously! To bad it's cancelled, but I would love to read your fanfiction in the future more. If any of your accounts on any site is still active.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/28/2015