Reviews for Gilded Cage
Highfunctioningfangirlat221B chapter 16 . 1/26
This is so great and captivating! I'm so sad it's been discontinued :(
Wow chapter 16 . 11/23/2016
This is a really good story! It got better and better, but you really disappointed me when I found that you hadn't finished the fanfic yet. Thenpoint where you've left it is horrible! Honestly, please, PLEASE continue this story! I like the song verses too, as they make the story even better. For the sake of your poor readers, can you please keep writing? I'm going to wait. And I think I'm going to run out of patience... Pwease continue this, as it is incredibly entertaining. PWEEEEEEESSE? :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
It's such a shame that this piece of work have been discontinued, especially when it was about to get very interesting! I really hope you continue this amazing work, I wonder how Light will make up for his mistakes and how L will forgive him - if I'm correct with the whole future Light/L pairing. Anywho, I know my review and along with the many others who are begging you to finish, won't change your mind. Thanks for leaving this up!
Kate chapter 16 . 7/17/2016
PLZ CONTINUE! I AM BEGGING YOU EVEN IF ITS NOT GOOD! Plz continue the story even if it has a bad ending!
GGWP002 chapter 16 . 4/21/2016
Hey I just read this yesterday and it totally got on my head it's super amazing almost as if it's real I love the story line even with the dark content but still liked it :) can you continue soon? I really look forward to it :)
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
LIGHT U R AWFUL
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
LIGHT Y
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
POOR L
ConvolutedCreature chapter 16 . 10/2/2015
Best Death note story EVER. You made everything so realistic for the fandom and took the rape scenes seriously! To bad it's cancelled, but I would love to read your fanfiction in the future more. If any of your accounts on any site is still active.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
Whatttt happens nexttttt
demon wolfgirl chapter 16 . 6/30/2015
Hello, I just wanted to say...
Fantastic! Out of any rape fan fictions I've read this has to be the most emotionally stimulating, realistic without being realistic, clever piece I have read! I'm quite excited to see how things go with the birth for L, and whether or not he'll keep the twins! I don't want to rush you, but I would love to see another chapter soon. :D
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
This is not how L would ever act!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/4/2015
That was a very sweet ending to a very serious story. You handled the topic of rape very responsabley.
Mitsuki chapter 16 . 4/28/2015
0wo that cliffhanger! I really love your styles and methods of writing. I also sincerely appreciate how you have great grammar and spelling! Please don't stop writing! -Have an epic day!
Tobee chapter 3 . 4/7/2015