Reviews for You Gotta Get a Gimmick
amariecoughlan chapter 24 . 2/7
Please can you update this story
Brinohms chapter 24 . 7/19/2014
Finish this!
Sprig chapter 24 . 9/24/2013
oh i love this story! and am waiting on pins and needles to see weather or not that group actually got to Sarah cause i can feel it!
gaddzkemp chapter 24 . 7/2/2013
I know it's been a few years since this has been updated, and I read the author's notes (and I'm hoping that everything is okay from the bottom of my heart), but I really like where this story is going and I followed it on the chance that there would be more chapters one day. Like I said, though, I really hope everything is okay and real life definitely takes precedence over fanfiction.

Take care,
Jane
starfire25 chapter 24 . 6/6/2013
Interesting story. I like it. Poor mcgee. Love the family bit and i am loving the tony and mcgee friendship. Post more soon.
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 24 . 4/9/2013
This is a ry good story! Your should really continue it! I would like to know what happens next!
NCISaddictionMcGeek chapter 24 . 3/15/2013
I really like this story and cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/28/2012
Please finish this story.
crocadile1986 chapter 24 . 2/26/2011
I really hope you can start updating this story again I like it!
Junee chapter 24 . 12/19/2010
Hi,just stopped in to say I have not forgotten this story I'ved loved it from the very first chapter..you are a very talented writer and if it is possible plrese all is well with you and Christmas!
Sexiluv chapter 24 . 8/9/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME MCGEE IS GOING TO GET WITH ZIVA AND NOT ABBY! I love Ziva in this story and I think the would go good together. And who does Ducky think Tim wants? Burning questions! This is a good story, I love it.
DaughterofDeath chapter 24 . 4/14/2010
add a new chapter
Shelbylou chapter 23 . 2/15/2010
I absolutely love this story. I know you said you will be continuing it but I just thought I'd be cheeky and ask whether you have any idea when?

Like I said before I love both your stories, you have got a fantastic writing style and some really good ideas (mainly about my favourite character too - our lovable McGee lol)

Shelbylou
smilingT12 chapter 24 . 10/6/2009
Lovely story, engaging plot. Hope more will be coming soon.
firedrakegirl chapter 24 . 9/16/2009
I love it! Are you going to write more soon? Please do! I love it!