Reviews for The Picture
Alice's-twin101 chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
awwwww this was soooo adorable }
Sarahippy chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
loved it loved it LOVED IT! You write really well :D awesome work :)
UslessEpiphany26 chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
hehe i have no idea what to say... I would say "cute" but I dont think that quitw describes it... XD
someonestolemycookies chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
how about a chapter using Alice's POV ? :)) i bet it'd be hilarious!
Rooey chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
I really liked it actually. It kinda seemed like Meyer's writing style too. Good Job, and I hope to see more
RBJ12 chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
I loved it. You did a very good job. Very well written. Great job!
AlexaSinead chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
I liked it!
lilyrose29 chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
haha great story!

silly bella!

update soon maybe?
minniblack chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
this story is so cute!

i wish more people would write things like this.

it's a side of Edward we all like to see

keep up the excellent writing!
LittleMissMurdered chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
It wasn't pointless! Don't ever think that! It was another example of Bella's uncertainty about herself. This is just kind of a random thing that popped into my heada just now, but in a way, this helps every girl who ever reads this. Girls are often so uncertain about themselves, and try to change to fit in. This is proof that no matter what, there is always someone who likes you just the way you are. (: You told that message along with entertaining us with a humorous story about two of our favoritve characters in one of our favorite books!

Not pointless. (:
jadey1793 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
the cutest exb ive read in a long while :D

love it.

jade

x
Countess Rivers chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Maybe a bit random, but definitely not pointless! You've given me something to smile about this lunchtime! And yes, I DO like it, lots! More, more, more *continues chanting*
kellneriner chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
LOL it's lighthearted. i love it! :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Haha, if you thought that was pointless...

Not gonna fight to you about the random. But it was HILARIOUS! Haha, oh, you should do another chappie with Edward's thoughts.

That would be gold. :D

Please? (uh...picture me groveling...yeah...) I loved this; it was short but sweet/funny. It would be funny to see Alice all smug too. Again: Please? (:

Angelica
xmissxeinsteinx chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Perfect. It portrays Bella and Edward perfectly and there was only one grammar error which makes me really pleased since I'm OCD. A totally GREAT story. Random is good.