Reviews for Where Will You Go?
CommanderArcadeDoll chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This the most beautiful fanfic I ever read. It is really well-written and so inspiring. You are very talented. I hope you will make more Disgaea stories in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Why at u so amazing! I hate that u "gave up" on those other disgaea things! And yes. I have commented on multiple of ur stories because this it the best. U are too into this. And I like it
Scythed chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I love this so much!
Awesome XD chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! Everyday I comeback to this to retread it because it's just that awesome! I can't stop reading this it's to addictive! love LaharlXFlonne love this damn story -W-
Liker chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I like it it's really cute how do you come up with this? It's amazing
Lombriz-Solitaria chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awh Laharl's so cute here. I'd love to see something about Adell or Mao from you.
The Dark nek0 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Absolutely magnificent! Please do not doubt your writing skills! You have had me bite my nails about fifty million times throughout

This chapter. Gawd. Its so.. GRIPPING! unlike any other gripping story! You have the ability to put doubt in your readers mind,

Allowing them to believe the problem at hand will never be solved but, thats when you add that extra, you make us belive that the

Prpblem is being fixed and then plummet back again, You do that so that when the problem is resolved the reader really appreciates

The moment they get together.

A truly brilliant peice.

Please dont doubt yourself~

-the dark nek0
Thunder Tyrant 77 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
i really like it but the betrayl part was a little uncalled for but still i like it
Tenkasen chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Nothing to criticize, so I'll keep it short.

Beautiful, in character, sweet. Well done.
convoluted disillusions chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
That was a very touching story. I could feel my heart beat when reading this story! You really made a very, very, very nice story of Laharl and Flonne. I Loved it! XD
ShimmeringJade chapter 1 . 12/31/2009

I got this ending the first time I played the game and I was so mad that he just walked off like that in the end. Your story, however, made me happy with it.

And nice song choice, BTW. c:

Great work! Fave'd again!

ShadowLights chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
*cries* I have nothing to say, this was pure awesomeness in every sense.
Luna xxienox chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
i could actually see this as an episode x3 its awesome
1n5an1ty chapter 1 . 8/17/2009

Even if you are a guy or something like that

Anyways, kewl story O_O
Zecrea chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I think you have a great way of writing descriptive pieces!

Not to mention the emotion you've put into it! I really like this piece! :)