Reviews for Ninja's Treasures
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
omg that ninja kid knows colt i didnt expect that
favmovie chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
you must write more. i love the fan fic and you are keeping me in suspense. please update more. youre great at writing
3bigfan chapter 14 . 3/30/2011
i have been waiting for the next chapterfor so long. your book is so good!please write more.
CatNoir chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I love the way you've used the present tense, which has made the story so lively. The story is as good as far, though I've just given a scan upon the very first chapters. And once again, don't worry about your English, my dear. People who are not native to this language like us can still improve it as we talk and listen, read and write. I may have been talking rather frivolously here as I haven't even read the original manga. I assume that I'm not here for any fanfic, but for my precious friend's writing. Gambatte kudasai!
3ninjafan chapter 14 . 1/26/2009
Hey there. Just want to let you know that this is a sad yet great chapter and I look forward to more. Update soon. :-)
Yoshichi chapter 14 . 1/24/2009
Poor Rocky! -anime tears- This story is Awsome. Have faith Colt? stay strong!. . Stay strong everyone!
3ninjafan chapter 13 . 1/11/2009
Awesome Chapter! Now I'm almost dying to read the next one. Update soon! :-)
Yoshichi chapter 13 . 1/11/2009
That was awsome the last part gave me chills no joke. Keep it up.
Yoshichi chapter 12 . 12/31/2008
Awsome chapter... Its getting better. I'm loveing it.. its like based on Naruto kinda. Keep going.
3ninjafan chapter 12 . 12/31/2008
Good Chapter. One question though. Did Chapters 10,11, and 12 all happen at the same time? Keep updating.
Yoshichi chapter 11 . 12/25/2008
AWSOME! That was the best chapter ever. I'm dieing to find out what happeneds next. Great job.
3ninjafan chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
Ok this is a great story. Keep it up.
rogue-angel07 chapter 10 . 12/6/2008
This story is really cool. The animal thing is really interesting. Update soon!
Yoshichi chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
That chapter is the bomb! I cried on the last part. No joke either. keep going. Your really good.
Yoshichi chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
Oh my gosh! I'm dying to know more. Love what you did with the how they haft to us the forest for their training. Man.. I can't wait. keep it up