Reviews for Falling Action
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
another good chapter
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
:]]

you make it seem so cute in a tense situation

cool
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
aw this is great
TekJounin chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
I really enjoyed the story until I slammed right into the wall. No update? Ever?
Silver-Heart377 chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
luv this story! very touching chapter, please update soon!
The Disappeared chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Augh! NO! SAKURA! SASUKE! Oh, the angst! Granted, I was warned ahead of time, but I still manage to be surprised. I'm an optimist like that. Which is why I'm hoping Naruto or Kakashi will kick some sense into him! Keep writing, PLEASE! I want to know what happens next!
kool.kat chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
okay...omg! that was the best...okay, i've been looking for some really good stories recently. one's that are really good written by talented authors. i haven't found any until now. i've read all the chapters so far and they are truly AMAZING! ur writing skills are so...so...descriptive and wonderful. i feel like i'm in the story and i truly thank you for letting me read some of ur wonderful writing. i think ur POV of sasuke is beautiful! i'm not that good at describing his feelings or showing things from his POV. out of all the pieces i've been reading, yours is by far the best. the one's that i have read are...not that great. so in conclusion:

YOUR WORK IS AWESOME!

_
SCB2011 chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
I really like this story.

It's well done.

I hope you continue.
FlowersN'stars chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!how sad!

excellent job!continue soon :)
xtintin chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
this is so cute slash sad!

please update soon!
you.broke.a.promise chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
aw.
Xecko chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
ack, u have to update D:

you can't leave us on this sad note T-T

CLIFFHANGER! T-T .. WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO THEM? I WANNU KNOW!
Terrified of Logic chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
i loved it! i kept reading all throughprep detention... lolz, detention isnt so bad afterall ;) hehe

great chapters and good sentence fluency, some mistakes but is to be expected.
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
Aw, /so/ sad. But quite wonderful. I really enjoyed reading and of course, I wish you had another chapter up so maybe I could leave my end review on a lighter chapter. _ And the last lines have been consistently great. I love that. Great job and good luck on the next chapter! I hope you update soon!
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
It's so sweet. *cue aw* And Sasuke is really in-character, so good job on that ;)
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »