Reviews for Falling Action
Iluvsakuandocs chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
very sad you almost made me cry
Kimoko02 chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
AMAZING! please update!
AdotD chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
:( next chapter please!
Fire Kitsune chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
oh man! please update soon! It's been far too long.
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
wow that was really sad and all the ''pulling-on-my-heartstings" type of thing (i did not just say that) and how sasuke... and woah...

Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
another good chapter
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 2 . 6/11/2009

you make it seem so cute in a tense situation

Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
aw this is great
TekJounin chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
I really enjoyed the story until I slammed right into the wall. No update? Ever?
Silver-Heart377 chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
luv this story! very touching chapter, please update soon!
The Disappearing Me chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Augh! NO! SAKURA! SASUKE! Oh, the angst! Granted, I was warned ahead of time, but I still manage to be surprised. I'm an optimist like that. Which is why I'm hoping Naruto or Kakashi will kick some sense into him! Keep writing, PLEASE! I want to know what happens next!
kool.kat chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
okay...omg! that was the best...okay, i've been looking for some really good stories recently. one's that are really good written by talented authors. i haven't found any until now. i've read all the chapters so far and they are truly AMAZING! ur writing skills are and wonderful. i feel like i'm in the story and i truly thank you for letting me read some of ur wonderful writing. i think ur POV of sasuke is beautiful! i'm not that good at describing his feelings or showing things from his POV. out of all the pieces i've been reading, yours is by far the best. the one's that i have read are...not that great. so in conclusion:

SCB2011 chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
I really like this story.

It's well done.

I hope you continue.
FlowersN'stars chapter 4 . 3/22/2009

excellent job!continue soon :)
xtintin chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
this is so cute slash sad!

please update soon!