Reviews for Falling Action
plot bunny chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
where's the climax and the denoument and the (absolutely, totally, fantastically romantic) ending?

darn.. when i realized this was unfinished, i practically cried. in frustration. this is so damn good that i am hooked. and it's off-putting that it hasn't been finished yet. so please. for the sake of my sanity, finish this fic.

thanks.. :P
Westward Rambler chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
This is a really good story! Please update it if you can. Thanks a bunch!
bloocheeze chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Oh... Oh, my.

I cannot describe my liking for this in a nicely articulated and educated way so I shall use fangirl language:

OMGSQUEE1!THisislikesosososososososcute!LOLOMGPLEASEPLEASEILOVETHIS!1

Ahem. I love how you write. Very believable and lots of metaphors. You're one of my favorite authors, so I was happy to find out that you wrote this.

And I adore your summary: This isn't how it's supposed to end! ...How we're supposed to end.

That's like, epic genius. You are made of awesome WIN, m'dear, and it would please me so if you updated this.

:D
obsessionartsss chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
could you please continue this story? I just want to know what will happen between Sakura and Sasuke... poor Sakura the last part of the last chapter almost made me cry... and poor Sasuke too! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Iluvsakuandocs chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
very sad you almost made me cry
Kimoko02 chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
AMAZING! please update!
AdotD chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
:( next chapter please!
Fire Kitsune chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
oh man! please update soon! It's been far too long.
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
wow that was really sad and all the ''pulling-on-my-heartstings" type of thing (i did not just say that) and how sasuke... and woah...

CONTINUE
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
another good chapter
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
:]]

you make it seem so cute in a tense situation

cool
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
aw this is great
TekJounin chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
I really enjoyed the story until I slammed right into the wall. No update? Ever?
Silver-Heart377 chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
luv this story! very touching chapter, please update soon!
The Disappearing Me chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Augh! NO! SAKURA! SASUKE! Oh, the angst! Granted, I was warned ahead of time, but I still manage to be surprised. I'm an optimist like that. Which is why I'm hoping Naruto or Kakashi will kick some sense into him! Keep writing, PLEASE! I want to know what happens next!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »