Reviews for Falling Action
kool.kat chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
okay...omg! that was the best...okay, i've been looking for some really good stories recently. one's that are really good written by talented authors. i haven't found any until now. i've read all the chapters so far and they are truly AMAZING! ur writing skills are so...so...descriptive and wonderful. i feel like i'm in the story and i truly thank you for letting me read some of ur wonderful writing. i think ur POV of sasuke is beautiful! i'm not that good at describing his feelings or showing things from his POV. out of all the pieces i've been reading, yours is by far the best. the one's that i have read are...not that great. so in conclusion:

YOUR WORK IS AWESOME!

_
SCB2011 chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
I really like this story.

It's well done.

I hope you continue.
FlowersN'stars chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!how sad!

excellent job!continue soon :)
xtintin chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
this is so cute slash sad!

please update soon!
you.broke.a.promise chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
aw.
Xecko chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
ack, u have to update D:

you can't leave us on this sad note T-T

CLIFFHANGER! T-T .. WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO THEM? I WANNU KNOW!
Terrified of Logic chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
i loved it! i kept reading all throughprep detention... lolz, detention isnt so bad afterall ;) hehe

great chapters and good sentence fluency, some mistakes but is to be expected.
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
Aw, /so/ sad. But quite wonderful. I really enjoyed reading and of course, I wish you had another chapter up so maybe I could leave my end review on a lighter chapter. _ And the last lines have been consistently great. I love that. Great job and good luck on the next chapter! I hope you update soon!
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
It's so sweet. *cue aw* And Sasuke is really in-character, so good job on that ;)
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
:) Very entertaining, deary. The diction and wording's very easy to read. _
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wowzas. I can tell you first wrote it as a one-shot, because of the style, but I /love/ the plot. Sticking around for more. Later :)
Sakura 8D chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
AGH! Please update soon. A horrible place to cut off...
siXfeet chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
ohh PLEASE update!
kehkaa chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Freakin' amazing. God, this story is so good.

You word everything so well and your able to express the characters emotions extremely well. Every chapter has been a pleasure to read. And I absolutely love the scene where Sasuke and Naruto fought on the rooftop of the hospital. It was so good.

Thank you for posting this and I can't wait to read more :)
Bellar chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
I am really loving this story! It's well written and captures the characters extremely well. I can't wait for the next chappie!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »