Reviews for Falling Action
Xecko chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
ack, u have to update D:

you can't leave us on this sad note T-T

CLIFFHANGER! T-T .. WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO THEM? I WANNU KNOW!
Terrified of Logic chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
i loved it! i kept reading all throughprep detention... lolz, detention isnt so bad afterall ;) hehe

great chapters and good sentence fluency, some mistakes but is to be expected.
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
Aw, /so/ sad. But quite wonderful. I really enjoyed reading and of course, I wish you had another chapter up so maybe I could leave my end review on a lighter chapter. _ And the last lines have been consistently great. I love that. Great job and good luck on the next chapter! I hope you update soon!
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
It's so sweet. *cue aw* And Sasuke is really in-character, so good job on that ;)
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
:) Very entertaining, deary. The diction and wording's very easy to read. _
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wowzas. I can tell you first wrote it as a one-shot, because of the style, but I /love/ the plot. Sticking around for more. Later :)
Sakura 8D chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
AGH! Please update soon. A horrible place to cut off...
siXfeet chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
ohh PLEASE update!
kehkaa chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Freakin' amazing. God, this story is so good.

You word everything so well and your able to express the characters emotions extremely well. Every chapter has been a pleasure to read. And I absolutely love the scene where Sasuke and Naruto fought on the rooftop of the hospital. It was so good.

Thank you for posting this and I can't wait to read more :)
Bellar chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
I am really loving this story! It's well written and captures the characters extremely well. I can't wait for the next chappie!
ribbons-paws chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Aw...! A wonderfully-made story, I must say! You managed to keep Sasuke in character and at the same time, managed to make him appear to have a soft spot when it comes to Sakura...! Can't wait for the next chap!
puRpLebLuSh017 chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
More!

More!

MORE!

*luff*
neoneon chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
aww I just found this story recently and it's so adorably in-character. I love it!

Will you update it one day?

Keep it up, xoxo
Lady Red 88 chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
Aw man! This story is so intense and just so damn cute! I'm eagerly waiting to see what happens next and I really like the whole way you're writing this and the plot and everything.

Good luck! I swear I'll be the first one to read and review the next chapter.

Ja ne!