Reviews for Falling Action
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
:) Very entertaining, deary. The diction and wording's very easy to read. _
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wowzas. I can tell you first wrote it as a one-shot, because of the style, but I /love/ the plot. Sticking around for more. Later :)
Sakura 8D chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
AGH! Please update soon. A horrible place to cut off...
siXfeet chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
ohh PLEASE update!
kehkaa chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Freakin' amazing. God, this story is so good.

You word everything so well and your able to express the characters emotions extremely well. Every chapter has been a pleasure to read. And I absolutely love the scene where Sasuke and Naruto fought on the rooftop of the hospital. It was so good.

Thank you for posting this and I can't wait to read more :)
Bellar chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
I am really loving this story! It's well written and captures the characters extremely well. I can't wait for the next chappie!
ribbons-paws chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Aw...! A wonderfully-made story, I must say! You managed to keep Sasuke in character and at the same time, managed to make him appear to have a soft spot when it comes to Sakura...! Can't wait for the next chap!
puRpLebLuSh017 chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
More!

More!

MORE!

*luff*
neoneon chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
aww I just found this story recently and it's so adorably in-character. I love it!

Will you update it one day?

Keep it up, xoxo
Lady Red 88 chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
Aw man! This story is so intense and just so damn cute! I'm eagerly waiting to see what happens next and I really like the whole way you're writing this and the plot and everything.

Good luck! I swear I'll be the first one to read and review the next chapter.

Ja ne!
AnimeloverNUMBA100 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
PLZ POST UP THE NEXT CHAPTER! Im so dying here... :(
sonia chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Pretty good story

I hope you will continue very soon since I can see you have not updated since 12/08.

Will you please continue soon?

Thanks!
Setari chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
Does this fic have a happy ending? (please say yes! *cries*)
Oinone chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
heart achingly beautiful.

can't wait for the next update.:)
Unsawr chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
. . .

Oh-my-gaw-d. Dx I have like freakin' water rimming my tear ducts and some unknown substance coming out of my nasal passageways. BlaspHREJGFLKD.

It doesn't help either that I have depressing instrumental music playing. Though it gets the mood going.

I really-REALLY-seriously-really like the plot&character development here. Like in the beginning, Sasu-chan's all hard-headed but so is Sakura, and the start of the sillybutcute food arrangements, GAH, so beautiful. Then in the middle when Naruto comes in and-and, the hanging-out, one-sided-ish conversations. Now, this, when it's like back to the beginning again but one person is misunderstanding the other's actions while, the other person on the other side of the door is confused, frustrated, and just plain blank.

The ending sentence just got my heart-strings all gushy and ringing.

I've always thought angst goes well with romance, but maybe I'm just secretly denying my masochistic-ness. Hopefully- I can only hope that there'll be somewhat of a happy ending ...
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »