Reviews for Falling Action
missmori chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
I really love this fanfic! please, update soon! XDD

BB21
Kirihara Sakuno chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Amazing. I love the rooftop scene. I don't know. It just seems to me that Sakura understands now how Naruto's relationship with Sasuke works. And that not everything can be put into words. Hehe... I also like how Sakura is still a bit of a 'fangirl'. :P
Magg.ms chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
It's really good ! i love it.

please continue it soon!
Neon Genesis chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
:D

-bounces around excitedly- Reading this chapter made my day so much better.

Oh em gee, I love the very beginning, where you just start off with "The door is open" and then go on to say about how there's nothing truly spectacular about it, but she's happy enough. You've got Sakura down so well, you know?

AND THE PART ABOUT HER EYES, with how they've gotten sharper, as if she'd come to terms with reality. SQUEE.

"S-sasuke...are you ogling me?" XD. Sakura, Sakura, Sakura. OF COURSE HE IS. He lurves you. And he thinks you're sexy. _-

"I understand that you don't have the same sex drive as other guys your age!" XD. So true, so true. But Sakura can help him with that, yesyes?

And then how he's smiling for what feels like the first time in centuries, and how the door is open again, and ZOMG, I can feel the love. WHOO.

Sharingan spaghetti. Jen, that's brilliant. How do you come up with this stuff?

I love how Sakura puts words in his mouth. (: Also how Sasuke's awed by how she could comprehend him when he said so little. MY INNER FANGIRL IS IN LOVE WITH YOU, JEN, Y'KNOW?

"There is a voice in the back of his mind that tells him that she is not worth the effort, but it is easily overcome by the eagerness of the organ in his chest, and by his body’s desire for her warmth." THAT WAS LIKE, THE MOST AMAZING PART EVER. FOR SERIOUS. -runs around in circles-

Sasuke is sickened by Naruto and Sakura's defensiveness of each other. That shouldn't please me, but it does. HE'S JELL-USS, JELL-USS!

And the fight. I loved the fight, even though you only described it in, what? Three lines? But still. It rocked my world.

SASUKE'S INSULT WAS ALMOST AFFECTIONATE. YAY-NESS. He does care, he really does! -blinks back tears of joy-

Aw, Jen, this was amazing. BUT IT'S GONNA END SAD, RIGHT? T_T I SHALL ENJOY THE HAPPINESS WHILE IT LASTS.
quivering quill chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
sweet!
xrose45623 chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
omgg tht was really adourable! i liked it a lot and itz great to see sakura & sasuke's feeling developing more ;D having naruto in this ch was a nice touch too.. aah i love team 7! :) keep up the good wrk!

~Rose~
Valechan92 chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
i really love your story *.* i hope you'll update soon!
Livvy22 chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
amazing! Absolutely amazing!
Courageous Avalon chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Your brilliant.

Keep updating
Nuclear Burp chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
See! Nothing like beating the tobacco juice out of somebody to clear up a relationship! p

Nabanaba
Burning Impossible chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
that's so...sweet!

despite the way that the tone of this is exceptionally depressing, i love the bonding that happens in this chapter. )

keep it up!
x.X.x.X.xBabyboo294x.X.x.X.x chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Gud luk sakura!Please continue!
Silverstar871 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Whew!I have chills just reading this first chappie. Can't wait til the next installment -)
juppieju chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
wow. i havent read naruto in a while but this is looking great! (what else would i expect from you?) i cant wait for an update! PLEASE, UPDATE, SOON! :D :D :D
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
How sweet. (:

-eh. I'm too dead to give a full-out review. Just got back from a dissection and I've been freakin' tired these days. D: I dunno why either.

Bleh.