Reviews for Falling Action
Nuclear Burp chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
See! Nothing like beating the tobacco juice out of somebody to clear up a relationship! p

Nabanaba
Burning Impossible chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
that's so...sweet!

despite the way that the tone of this is exceptionally depressing, i love the bonding that happens in this chapter. )

keep it up!
x.X.x.X.xBabyboo294x.X.x.X.x chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Gud luk sakura!Please continue!
Silverstar871 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Whew!I have chills just reading this first chappie. Can't wait til the next installment -)
juppieju chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
wow. i havent read naruto in a while but this is looking great! (what else would i expect from you?) i cant wait for an update! PLEASE, UPDATE, SOON! :D :D :D
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
How sweet. (:

-eh. I'm too dead to give a full-out review. Just got back from a dissection and I've been freakin' tired these days. D: I dunno why either.

Bleh.

(: GOOD JOB. (again)
Hanalulu chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
kawaii!

i loved it, i love how persistent sakura is, well she always has been when it comes to sasuke, anyways and sasuke just had to let her in, and there is one think i dont get did he eat the food when she brought it the other times, or did he just grab them and leave them untouched, i am dying to find out what she did to this patient .
xrose45623 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Heyy! tht was really interesting! u have written Sasuke's character so well.. i like it a lot ) & i'm glad u already warned us tht the ending will be sad.. : this way we can be ready for it :( lol neways please update asap :D

Rose
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Nice. I like how it's in Sasuke's POV. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
JEN! I love you for writing this, you know? It's just so...so flail-worthy. (flails demonstratively)

Because ohemgee, Sasuke is just so wonderfully, fantastically Sasuke that it kind of makes me die inside because he might never come back and be Sasuke again. But it also makes me ridiculously happy because this is so amazing that Kishi's Good Idea Senses must have started tingling and so he went on the Internet and this story magically popped up and he was like "Egad! I must work this into the canon!"

It's gonna happen, you wait. And you can even claim credit, too! Won't that be amazing? (is impressed with self)

Sakura is seriously WOW. Like, you took her temper and her compassion and her loyalty and her devotion and you rolled them all up into one big ball of amazing in-character-ness. And I loved how she poured a drink on the one patient for bad-mouthing Sasuke. (:

["I didn't want you to think I abandoned you or anything."

She's so stupid. Why would he think that?] That was probably my favorite part. IT WAS JUST SO INCREDIBLE THAT BECCA HAS NO WORDS. NO WORDS.

Oh, but then there was the ending, which just made me so happy and gave me so much hope and it just made me so WARM AND FUZZY inside. Yesh.

OH, but then there was that one part at the beginning, with Sasuke's musings on New Sakura and Old Sakura...yeah, that part was amazing, too. There were just so many amazing parts in this amazing story that I'm amazed! (Note to self: find words other than 'amazing.')

So, yeah. OF COURSE I'M GOING TO STICK AROUND, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE KIDDING? You're not getting rid of me and my fanatical ravings that easily. :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS. (runs around in circles)
Burning Impossible chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
oh dear. i can fel the breaking about to happen!

but update anyways!
Nuclear Burp chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Ah, the eventual opening. And the possible niggling at the back of ones head that, if the execution goes through, it is all for naught.

Nabanaba
OVER-bridges chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
WEE! A new story, eh? Y'know it kills me that Sakura still cares for Sasuke after all this time, because of her loving personality. But this is interesting because I can picture it playing in my mind...SO UPDATE.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9