Reviews for Like Silk
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Sorry about so many of these, but now that I'm able to actually review, I'm catching up on all of them.

And now you've brought out my own slightly sadistic side.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME.

Stuck in ambivalence,

SS
spiel chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Aww, I love the image of Cloud and Zack in Angeal's shirts :)
Ms. Unlucky chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
OMGOSH! I love Angeal/Cloud, but I love Angeal/Zack/Cloud even more! 83 this was awsome! X3
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I don't really know what to say cause...*blush* I always feel kinda awkward reviewing yaoi...but it was good! :)
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Great oneshot. I love the Angeal/Zack/Cloud. _
KadajtheSMEXIFUL chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Ah! That was so cute! Well done :D
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
So cute and hot! Love it! -
my friend chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
...this will sound wrong, but you could make them do a baby cloud, and it would still be hawt!
ChaosGarden chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
screw tissues i need me some bounty paper towels XD
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
That is such a cute story! I know cute is probably not what any author wants to hear, but I think it is fairly cute. Andwrapping Christmas present this early? They must be over achievers. Does your new fic have anything to do with afore mentioned leash and collar? X3
Wounded SOLDIER chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Finally! do you know how long it's taken me to find some good angeal/zack/cloud love? i can't find any anywhere :( i love you dearly for this, maybe more in the future? loved it totally!
Tobirion chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I love you.

I've been wanting to read a good Angeal/Zack/Cloud, and you wrote one! I love you! ;D

So, very hawt. Very cute aussi!

And Angeal was right-Poor Cloud. .

Loved it~!

~~Tobi :D
ChocolateKitteh chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
So cute and hot! Angeal on Cloud is such a pretty picture *purrs*. Not enough people write these three together. _
Silverin chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Fantastic! I havent read this trio before and you made it my favourite instantly! Yay! Are you planning on some more yummy stuff and maybe a whole story with A/Z/C? ::using the Force:: Say yes...say yes...
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008