Reviews for Sleeping
AngelBaby5643 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Damn that Sasuke ughh he makes me SO MAD sometimes!

Awww poor Shikamaru he deserves her... He deserves happiness too... As does she... It was good though...

Always & Forever Angel ;)
Shadow of Secrets chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh Shika is so sweet . I guess he is jealous of Sasuke isn't he?
PhoungSeppuku chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
awwwwww this really made me tear up. TTTT poor shikamaru
gorypaldin2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Another great story. Keep up the good work.
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
aww this is so sad and well... sad!

but i really do think Shika is caring like that..

good job.
Lamanth chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Well damn!

This left me wanting to hug Ino and Shika and then go and slap Sasuke up side the head.

It’s such a bitter-sweet love triangle, or maybe that you be a bitter-bitter one.

Shika loves Ino, Ino loves Sasuke, and Sasuke’s never seen a mirror he hasn’t fallen in love with.

So sad! So sweet! So good!

Love Lamb
hellahpretty08 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Happy Veteran's Day! You're back with a new story and yes, that made me happy. Last time I talked to you was 2nd week of October. Oh man, I so missed you and I bet not only me but most of the SasuIno fans! I have lots of things to tell you.
itsjustme chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
its a piece of art that needs a standing ovation..
FairyTaleEndings chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
You are still alive! I was worried too - just like HanayakaXy. You know, I was trying to read this last midnight but then I was too tired because I just came out from work. And I promised to myself that I would give a review as soon as I wake up. So, the day comes. I just woke up, just like what I promised - I do love this to death. And you know that. This made me so happy. Thank you for being a genius and write something like this - it's so sad yet it's very amazing. The idea is unique. That xxPreetyAvaxx, she's probably an immature 12 year old retard who needs to learn more something about life. My review ends.
HanayakaXy chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
You made me so worried, thank goodness you didn't die!

Amazing as usual. I love it and welcome back!
genuineme11 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
oh goodness, i loved it. and i've missed you. faves.
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Oh God. This is my favorite of yours, I think.

This is so true, I mean, written after my life, the guy I haven't seen for almost a year, and I had a best guy friend who loved me and I didn't know exactly what was wrong with me.

My life was a mess, thank God that I'm not doing that anymore.
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
hi, beautifulgeek11! welcome back and thanks for your reviews.

everytime i read sasuino's from you and your crew, i swear i get to like sasuino more and more. well, i still kinda dislike sasuke because he's too emo and angsty for my taste (not to mention that kishimoto should be changing his manga's title into sasuke shipuuden because suddenly it's all about sasuke)but the sasuino pairing is really addicting so i guess i can deal. _

anyway, i like how this fic is sasuino and shikaino at the same time. the drama you created, with ino pining for sasuke nad shika silently suffering, got through me.

one thing, though. i think you made a little grammatical error. shouldn't tsunade have said 'you're dismissed'? but anyway, it's just minor and it didn't really pull me off the story.

ja, mata ne!