Reviews for before the storm: missions
SeeD Selphie Tilmitt chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Well, I have no ideas for you, but I do have this. I like your story and I think it's funny and cute. Hope read more if you come up with something. _ Ciao
Nigtalea chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
love it!

It is so funny!

There are a few gramma miskakes here and there so you may want to go back and check but other wise I can't find anything to improove on.

As for ideas, Rod should never escape Shotgun ('cause she is EVIL!) and Hojo should get really crabby over the lab, go into a masive rage and blame two guns. As for will Tseng ever find them, I don't think he should but some of the more sensible Turkies (love the name) -such as Cissnei and Nunchaku- should get bored and knock reno out then find the coffee in a really simple and easy way, like borrowing it or something. That'll be funny.

Anyways, enough of my ideas, they suck too much.

Brilliant story please update soon.
Lastiel Rusc chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Let's see you say you're looking for a few ideas and/or suggestions? Well, let's see breaking and entering into Hojo's lab and destroying some important items is always fun. If you want to do something where Reno and Zack are buddies, that could be all sorts of fun. And if you want to go as far as bugging Rufus, even breaking into his office and search to see if he has any 'stashed' (hidden) away. If you like I can try to think up of a few more ideas. Anyways great story (aka Hilarious). Keep up the good work.
fire ruler chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
urmm now im all confused they're getting coffee for veld but won't use his own coffee stash? im lost there but i am also very highly amusedas to the lengths at which reno's willing to go to get veld his coffee. not to mention the rookie turks are totally amusing. i hope ciss joins in on the fun :)