Reviews for A Forgotten Promise
live.laugh.liz.95 chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
very good chapter. i like how you made both lauren and mike the stalkers.
xxtwilightnOreosyeyxx chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
! i lurrrrrrv ur story itS awesome!ur writing i amazing it sounds so realistic!WOW!HURRY N UPDATE pleeeeeeease coz i lurv ur story so much!xx
AmberEyedWolf1215 chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
like the story, please continue!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
Much better. I hope to see th next part of the story soon.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
This is an insteresting story. You have got a very good plot going. But there is one problem that I can see, you have some how missed putting up chapter 8, titled Trouble,Romance and Parties. And gotten two chapter 9s,titled Jealousy’s Identities. Which makes it rather confusing as to how Bella was taken. Though you have a really good cliffhanger to start the next part.
saisul chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
please please please please update. i beg of you. the suspense is killing me.
Lydia Belle chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
okay so, i know you havent updated in a whole long time, but i am begging you to plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz continue this story! Seriously, it is realy good and i want to see what happens next. dont leave me hanging here!

ciao!
wilhelmiina2 chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
Gah should have known it was Lauren, glad to that Edward saved the day. More.
wilhelmiina2 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Haha, he fancies her, wonder if he'll tell her now about their history and the promise.
wilhelmiina2 chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Edward's spooky.. He really took the promise he made as a six-year-old seriously, huh? What could it have been, is it the reason he's not dating? And what sort of dangerous things is the gang up to, is it just some hormone-fueled competition against Jacob? :)
bjelaja chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
Your story is really good and I like bad boy Edward. Do you continue your story? I bet the promise is that he will allways protect her. isn't it?
disenchanted-fairytale-92 chapter 9 . 11/11/2009
This story was really good. I want to read more, hehe. Do you plan on finishing it anytime soon?
LoveToLoveYou22 chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
this is a good story so far. really interesting. cant wait for more love bad boy edward. plz update soon!
AliceCullenJasperHail chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
That was really interesting story!I don't think that i have the right words to describe it!I still can't find out what was the promise (was it mention in the text and didn't see it?-if it is that then sorry ,ma bad)i like the chapter a lot!If you are ab;e update soon!

Ira
Foerster-19 chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
OMG! I LOVE your story! It is WONDERFUL! And I CAN'T WAIT until you update again!
227 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »