Reviews for A Forgotten Promise
bluefire022 chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
yay! you updated! this was a great chapter ;) just wondering- why are you re-writing this? Will it be another story? Update soon xD
jerseyhalliwell chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
you updated!

i'm so happy! thanks for this chapter - gotta love us some hero edward! :-)

and thanks for continuing! can't wait to see where the rest of this story goes.
cinnyshy chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
So that's the end of the Stalker situation? What's going to happen next? How is this going to affect, Bella, and, Edward? Are they going to be alright? How did he find her? Where was she? Was she still at the party? What did they put in her drink? Did, Angela tell someone that, Bella was missing?
barbiedoll123 chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
this story isnt over yet ,is it ,i really hope not
NanMcCullen chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
Ironically, I was JUST thinking about this story yesterday. I was going to send you a PM to see what was up and got the update. Freaky shit I tell you.

I can't say I'm disappointed that it wasn't Angela because I like her being pure, but I do have to say that having it as Mike and Lauren was classic, and so canonesque. Nearly. :)

Can't wait for another update! I love the way the relationship is building between Bella and Edward, and I still can't wait to find out what the promise was. I didn't find this story in time to read it before you changed it and took it out.
jerseyhalliwell chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
hi!

just wanted to say that i'm really glad i came across this story. i love the idea of bella not falling for edward right away - and edward being so charming and stubborn enough to make it happen anyway!

i hope you update soon!
alex riktor chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
i really hope you continue with this, its great! such an interesting angle. i really wanna know why bella cant remember anything
littlesunshinebee chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
hey, i really like your story so far, good writing, keep it up! xx
eduardo e lindo chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
i'm pretty sure it's angela, i dont know just seems that way. but anyway, awesome story, soon becoming one of my favorites
OMGeorgie chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
PLZ WRITE MORE SOON!
BewareTheBandersnatch chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
well.. I'm thinking it has to be Jessica, Lauren, or Mike because they had the drinks...so, I'm gonna guess Mike and he left the note saying "you already have mike" to throw Bella off the trail! :D
DarkAngel512 chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
i love it! please hurry and update!
BrittanysBee chapter 8 . 5/21/2009
What an amazing ending to this chapter.

It's gonna be so hard to choose in the poll but I'm going to go vote!

Can't wait for the next.
TheDay'sEye chapter 8 . 5/18/2009