Reviews for Distraction
Schwing-alicious chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
mkguasdkgkisdgfksdgfukasgfghsdvfhskvchvchkavc-*Nos ebleed* Oh my god! :D- My head is in a world of pain right now; I bumped it standing up to laugh so loudly.
-Kanda shuddered, moaning loudly as he collapsed against the table. He was so completely consumed by his own orgasm that, for the moment, he couldn't care less who heard him. Scrabbling for purchase, his hand clipped the bowl before him as he fell. -
That was the peart that made me almosy knock myself unconscious with laughter! It was such a brilliant story! And adding that Allen found out would not have been adding too much. The more the merrier! I am totall favouring this!:)
Peace Out
FadedNobody chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Kanda's gonna catch that wabbit
SherlockedinStohess chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
holy crap i laughed my head off at this! lavi is so mischevious its funny and kanda is such an idiot. damn lavi for having hormones XD
namine zemyx chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
And yet another HOT story
The-Spaztastic-Yuna-chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
O.o love this! and i could see Lavi doing that too
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I know I,ve read this fic before; but I'm puzzled as to why it wasn't in my favourites... and didn't have one of my comments in it's review page. Oh well, you get one now lol.

Ah, Lavi, such a kinky pervert that you are xD I hope there'll be a sequel to this; it's too damn good to be left like that. Plz? *puppy dog eyes*
Ohioan0897 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Best ever... though i was kinda hoping that Lavi would have taken him somewhere. I loved the rabbit hunting remark.
seiyuurabu chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That was great! Funny and hot.
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I just lurve your LaviXYuu stories, you manage to get their personalities down perfectly :P
Liv chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
that. was. beyond. AWESEOM1! haha Kanda came in public xD *singsong voice* omg that was hawt :) kudos 2 u for writign this! i love this pairing and i love your writing! :) u should def write more for this pairing :) Lavi is amazig xD and Kanda is beyond hot
Reim Oarse chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Excellent.

Well written, and the characters maintained their original personality for more than a majority of the story.
CK chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
OMFG XD

This story is made of EPIC WIN! And you get bonus points and cookies because Kanda came in public.

-snickers evilly-
ShurikenKitten chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
AHAHAHA! OMG! LAVI'S IN DEEP SHIT! ,

I really loved this fanfic! LOL. Go LavixYuu!
Sora.Hearts chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
rabbit hunting time! hahaha i laughed so hard!

i really liked your fanfic :D

good luck!
Lady Talla-doe chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
... I feel so very, very bad for kanda. At least every one else is gunna assume he isn't feeling well after all?