Reviews for how to reconize a witch
eleventhirty chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Yeah. With the exception of maybe #2, you just stole these from "The Witches." If you're going to post, please come up with something original.
Lightning-Alchemist-Rini chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I thought all of this sounded familiar when I came across it. At first I wasn't able to put my finger on why. Then I remembered.

While I can't remember the name of the movie. It has been since I was little when I watched it I do remember it. It's about these two boys theat make friends when one of them. The one with the glasses goes to stay at this hotel with his grandmother.

The grandmother warns him about witches and how to recognize one. But the boy plays with his mice in the meeting hall where the head witch and her followers are meeting.

They want to turn all children into mice and be rid of them. And the boy and his friend get found out and turned into mice.

Anyway...Why did you take this from the movie and post it on here? Did you know you were copying it?
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
& I thoughtvi could recognize a witc. *pout*
milsa wilsa chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
HI ITS MILSA WILSA HOPE YOU LIKE MY SENTENCES I FORGOT THAT ANOMYOUS IS NOT GOOD SO PLS NO ANOMYOUS REVIEW TILL THEN CHAO
Witchisis chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
That's not true! -cries- I am a witch and I don't look like that but well I would put it as amusing though. -smiles, wiping tears off-

Well you obviously have fun doing that so what can I say? I wont be in ur way.. Have fun always!
sally hope chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
wow its nice i hope you will make like this more
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
hey pretty cool i like it how to reconize a witch please write more it is nice