Reviews for Gifts for Milo
Maisunadokei1856 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Noooooo, I want to know Hyôga's answers ! XD Pleaaaaase *-* *BAM*
Anyway, I laughed so hard at this story, it was just perfect ! xD I liked especially the parts where Milo speaks to himself, about himself and about the twins... ! And when he thought Camus was going to kill Hyôga one more time !

Well, I'll just say that I really love this fiction very much and leave this poor review box alone or else, this review might have no end xD. It was very touching when Camus spoke of his weakness though D. *happy that I discovered this fic 3*
tsuki31 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I loved both stories and your sense of humor is amazing. And the second story had was both cute and surprising :)) I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing. I look forward for more _ also thank you for making it a Milo focused fic hehehe he is my favorite!
SilverSaga chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Goodness this fic is really sad!It was really unpredictable...I luv it!really,really,makes me wanna cry...I myself am Milo's fan and I got used to fics about Milo flirting with girls but this is fantastic!so sad though...poor my Milo! hiks,hiks
Nefti chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
BEAUTIFUL! and sad, poor Milo! my beautiful,handsome Milo, but at last he knew the real love with ngratulations! bye bye
sayume214 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
T.T

AWW! that was so sad! i wanna cry! but i won't! xd

i loved it! poor milo!
sayume214 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
lmao! that was god! poor milo! xd!
Akiko88 chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
oh... It's so sad ( poor Milo ( Luckly he has his friends ) hihih...what say? compliments and the first chpater...really funny very good job D kiss bye bye... ps. ah... If you want to know my idea, go to read the e-mail I send you ...bye!