Reviews for デスノートのナルト Oujoufuki no Naruto
void242 chapter 1 . 4/16
Like this story...any continuation?
Death's Cold Touch chapter 1 . 4/9
When I looked for a crossover I did not expect this... THIS WAS AWESOME!
nero 44 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Terrifying and awesome.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Jesus christ, I didn't know what to expect when I looked up Naruto x Death Note crossovers. This is slightly frightening and most impressive.
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
So good...and creepily brutal. I found it hard to believe that its mostly Sakura that has some relationship with the Death Note world in when I found Naruto in the character listings...oh boy...made my day :3
Danny Joey Ketail chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Yaaaaaaaaaaaa! That was totally awesome! Love it!
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Lulz kakashi got owned. Itachi's was the coolest death though. kisame's was kinda lame considering kisame has never even looked at a girl lulz. Hhaha whorochi got owned by manda op ass death note. Aww folks that cared for him left. I wonder if ryuk knows the death god that sealed kyu. Or is that like a death god on roids? I doubt ryuk wouldn't know that death god or about that death god just cuz they in different parts. Oh wells this is an old one shot, dun really matter . Hahah sakura's death, that's some la blue girl shit right there. While unlikely to happen, that is hilarious ahaha min min ordered konoha extermination. Wow death by haruno, for shame sasgay for shame... Naruto sounds like such an otaku never left his dark little room. I know you were going for light's maniac moment. But I just pictured him as a fat otaku lulz. This was rather entertaining ahaha.
Skull-'n-Crossbones chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Bit dark, but yeah, they deserved it.
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Rather dark, but still kinda intriguing, rather well written and the only thing that could have been better was if you explained why you killed off Kakashi and if it were slightly longer.
phantom frost chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
please continue this
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Okay... Love it. Well written and presented.
Masato Sanjouin chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
awesome, but really twisted and disturbing.

go Naruto, kill your enemies XDD
DemonWolfOni chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
*In sadistic mode*...That was beautiful... the deaths were gorgeous...
Janelly Slytherin chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
*shiver* scary.. but awesomely brilliant!
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 5/18/2012