Reviews for A Caribbean Carol
ToriaBarbossa chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Haha, it was wonderfully creative! I think it was a great twist, and it's nice to have some sort of insight as to what happened before Barbossa revealed himself at the end of Dead Man's Chest :D I can't wait to read the next one!
gaarasgrl19 chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
I did not like all the cheating on madeline stuff.
Zenappa chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Awesome story! :) I will head over to the others and read read and read some more! I cannot wait! I absolutely love MayxBarbossa, they are so cute! Almost as good as Sparrabeth! Gah I can't stand it :) awesome job!
Consulting Demon chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I really like how the plotline from Memories of May is woven through this.
Bloodsired chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Cry, laugh, and symphathy, you made feel it while reading every chapter. Your amazing with this journey through afterlife with Barbossa seeing his past, present and future. And specifically I enjoy chapter 3 with Jack arguing to Barbossa while throwing witty . And about Calypso, you pretty much got the accent. She's really a seductive and playful goddess (no wonder Davy Jones falling for her) and I thank heaven while reading it that Barbossa not to fall in that temptation for the sake of May. Overall, its fantastic!
Truth and Chaos chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
You made me cry! I've been reading the series for a couple of hours now and yea...you made me cry. Back to reading.
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Adored it! She can't marry someone else!
Stutley Constable chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
So there are things worth risking the wrath of an elder goddess for. Good man, Hector. And what a man! First thing he does after waking from death: makes out with a woman. Let's see Chuck Norris do that. a good tie in with the movie also.

This story was lots of fun. Now I'll have to pick up one of the others so that I'll know what all of the OC's are about.
Stutley Constable chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
I haven't yet tried to write Tia Dalma. Perhaps I will learn from others... Um... What was I saying? Oh yes. What a wonderful chapter. ;) Some very good imagery here with the wrecked pirate fleet. I hate to say it but I had a flash of that old song Smoke on the Water. The wedding was near heart wrenching with Barbossa almost giving up. And Tia Dalma is such a tease. What a coquette she is. But very scary. Personally (teeth aside) I think she's quite attractive.
Stutley Constable chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
I get the feeling that Jack is already starting to lose it by the time he gets here. The last bit with Jack before he leaves is excellent. Very much in character and it hearkens back to the scene in AWE when Elizabeth sees her father. Touching. I also liked the "debate" between Jack and Hector about the Pearl. Both were in character. Nicely knit.
Stutley Constable chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
I like it that Morgan is so fatherly toward Hector. In a way it almost feels like Morgan is a priest from one of those old Bing Crosby movies. I mean that as a compliment. Hector's pains strike a very sympathetic chord. It would be hard to not feel sorry for him.
Stutley Constable chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
A good first chapter and Bootstrap is perfect. Very good use of an existing character in a parallel role. I was wondering if I were the only one to notice that Hector walked with a limp. Apparently you did too. Nice way to include that little detail.
Calypsogurl chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
Nice job with TIa Dalma. I love how this story ends when Barbossa comes back!

Good job.

Jill
Calypsogurl chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
I love Jack in this. Him and Barbossa arguing are os funny!
Freedom of Thought chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Wow, I really enjoyed this. It was well-written, and lots of fun... plus, it was a great idea. But... and don't get me wrong here, I just HAD to point this out; I still loved this story!... If you were trying to fit this in with the timeline and things from the movies (which I'm sure you were), then there was one tiny slip (I think. Tell me if I'm wrong!). When Barbossa first sees Jack the monkey again, it was directly after Jack Sparrow, Will, Gibbs, etc. had just delivered him as payment to Tia, and sshe had opened the cage. There's a quick scene of Jack the monkey sitting by a pair of black boots that someone's wearing- Barbossa's boots. So Tia couldn't have been talking to Barbossa then, because she was talking to Jack.

Sorry, but I couldn't help myself. I JUST finished watching that part of DMC (again), so... : This story was still absolutely amazing, though! :D :D :D

Freedom of Thought