Reviews for Stunned
McGonagall's Bola chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
That was bloody hot.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
It seems very realistic for Bellatrix. I maybe missed some more details, like maybe how she cackles, or how her tone is when she says it (sizzling?). That might have made the characterization stronger, but it wasn't bad in any way. I'm not sure how old Bella is here, but her tone of voice somehow tells me she's around Poppy's age. In that case, she might have been still Bellatrix Black, not Lestrange.

I can see how this chapter might be necessary for the next couple of chapters. Therefore, there should be no insecurity. :)
McGonagall's Bola chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
I laughed at your note.

Indeed no attractive ladies found in this one. Great chapter nonetheless.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Good chapter.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Great intro.
MissHerby chapter 16 . 4/2/2012
I love this story! What about that sequel? - I definately vote for one ;)
N.Mirz chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
I think I'm scarred for life... should have checked the rating. completely sympathize with poor severus.
Swallow B chapter 16 . 11/10/2010
How brave of you to write such a long story, and with a rape scene right at the beginning, as your second attempt. You must have put a lot of effort in this and it paid off. The story gets better and better as it moves along. Good psychological insights. Yes, JKR does have an unrealistic view of motherhood, doesn't she? And of a few other things.

What I really liked, though, was to see your personality shine through the story. It does make a difference. I should remember that when I feel uneasy because I don't sound like JKR. We can only sound like ourselves and that's OK.

A few things made me laugh, but the funniest was Molly putting a tartan spell on the blackboard. So she does have a sense of humour...
slytherinslut13 chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
... LOLOLOLOL!

Had a great mental image of Snape calling Minerva "Sex on Legs" I nearly had an anur... that thing where all of your brain cells lose oxygen and pop from laughing so hard. Thanks for the laugh!
Lash chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
I am really enjoying this story, it's a marvelous study of these two. It is also interesting to see how your writing develops so rapidly here.

L
Mothwing chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
Excellent chapter. Why do I get the feeling that Bellatrix herself is not as unfrigid as she'd like to be? I'm SO glad that you're including female/female rape, too - it's not as though that never happens, and fandom seems to be woefully unaware of this.

Very respectful depiction of a delicate subject. Thank you very much.
Mothwing chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Still not much of a Poppy/Minerva person, but I do enjoy someone writing her as the strong woman that she is. 33

I loved Albus' remark on her being human, too.
Mothwing chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Great beginning! I love your Minerva.
tetleybag chapter 12 . 9/17/2009
Lovely: Severus' voice, his anger at Dumbledore, and Minerva's fury, both the overt and the white-knuckled one!
tetleybag chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
Poor, poor Poppy, and lovely Poppy! You give her a believable backstory, and a heart-wrenching one it is.

/That sprained ankle was a Godsend.

That's a sentence I can fully subscribe to, only I didn't do it on purpose back then *g*.