Reviews for Regaining Humanity
Oh my god I wish this would update!
Anissia3 chapter 8 . 1/4
Please continue. I loved this story!
babybambina chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
is this story finished so whats really happening to sam will he ever get alright. i just Started reading your stories. i love sam big fan
deanssammy chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
okay ?... where's the rest... :-((
rohopretender chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
loved defintion of human i thought it was great and i was so looking forward to the sequel which strted off great but for some reason you abanoned please don't abanoned this story it awesome Sam has to recover it still has a following don't give up
Paper lantern18 chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
i'm sad you didn't finish the story... it was really good...just wanted to let you know i appreciate it...
The Real Mystery Writer chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Why don't you continue :(
ReadSavvy chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
IT WAS AWESOME AND I WANTED TO READ MORE BUT THERE WAS NO MORE CHAPTERS AND THEN I SAW THE PERMANENT HIATUS AND FLIPPED OUT AND MADE AN ACCOUNT JUST SO I COULD POST THIS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU STORY AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE ME HANING AND NOT FINISH IT!

That's all...
Belle chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
Update your damned stories or have someone else do it for you! At least they'll be progress this is the forth FORTH story that hasn't been updated! Please update please please please belle thinks you should update pleaseeeeeeee
3DBABE1999 chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Needs to be completed! I LOVE IT! Hurry with MORE PLEASE!
Skye1963 chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
This is a cringe-worthy story. Believe me when I say that everytime Sam's tortured, I can feel it. Great Job! I always say that the best stories has the reader sucked into them to the point their five senses are involved. Meaning you can see, smell, hear, taste and feel what's happening. You have accomplished that! How do they get out of this? Who is in Bobby? Is it another fallen angel or a highly placed demon? Questions to be answered only by you.
Engxty Piksy chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
I just read this story n it is AWESOME! Please finish it u cant leave it like this just when it was getting to the good parts! :(
brit14 chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
Pleeeeeasee finish this:( I have to see Sam get better!:(((
brit14 chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
Pleeeeeasee finish this:( I have to see Sam get better!:(((
lil joker 1989 chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
I know this story is in hiatus but I still wanted to read it since I read the other story Definition of a Human. Anyways great story and hopefully one day in the future it will from being in hiatus ]