Reviews for Night of the Silver Rope
icefox94 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
if only there was more...
kimluvs2read chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Good read.
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I heartily request a sequel. :) A beta-reader would be nice, too. It's nothing major, but yeah. I really liked this. I'd also like there to be a sequel where the two of them have some closure. :)

Ramasylle-Karanese chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I have only read the first two books of the series, the first graphic novel, and the whole TV series (Which I KNOW isn't very close to the books)

So, who is Thomas anyway?
Jadepheox chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This chapter was really great. You really stuck to their characters. This happened shortly after justine which would explain alot of the emotional need involved for both. If you decide to write future chapters you can easily make it so that they can have sex more because since they share a common genetic background Thomas is able to feed off all that excess energy that wizards give off that kill technology, the reason he couldn't do it with other wizards is because Harry and Thomas share this genetic base and the sexual act links them enough to take advantage of that link.

Just an idea since I'd love to read some future chapters!
SilverBlueGrey chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
YES! That was perfect! I've been searching for some ThomasxHarry stories, and this was just amazing! Nothing explicit, but it sure implied enough... I hope you write more.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
A great story. Very good.
Nobby Nobbs chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Coor! That was fuckin hilarious, can't even imagine the looks on their faces.
Miss.Sly chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hmm. Interesting.

I hope your muse strikes you for a sequel. Or at least another chapter. Or chapterS. You know, plural.

Xelena chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
*sends muses in a gift box with special instructions to inspire* well, they're apologizing to each other but really what for? harry's 'energy' will replenish itself because he's a wizard and they had great sex and thomas didn't kill anyone. it's all perfect. not to mention they're both hot especially together. i fail to see the issue. silly men.
account is deleted chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh wow...this is really good! There definitely not enough Thomas/Harry out there, and they're definitely no as good as this. You really capture the characters personalities very well!

Update please!
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This was definitely a well written Dresden piece. You included the humor with more serious emotions perfectly.