Reviews for Of Masks and Deceit
BloodyRose90 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Okay, four years after you first originally posted this, and you only have twelve reviews? Something must have gone wrong in the world.
I've recently expanded my fanfic reading into the world of anime/manga, and from the little I've read of the Kyoya/Tamaki pairing, this has to be the best one I've ever read. You've kept the two so in character, I felt as if this was merely an extension to the manga (if it turned into yaoi that is ;) Despite the AU situation, the plot was nice, the writing spectacular and the dialogue splendid.
Well done and ta-ta :D
NanaLoveChel chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Excellent disclaimer. I agree full-heartedly!
The story was great, the description was intensely pleasing as well! :)
Vampyric Death 1322 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Lol LOVE your disclamer
cattyliu816 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I am so turned on right now.. weird

i would've preferred one with kyouya and haruhi, but this was good too
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
so cute love the pairing
J'onnFan chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Yum. I loved this. It was so perfect. I love how much in character they stay despite the very OOC situation. I don't like sharing Kyouya, but I'll share him with Tamaki if I get to watch!
butterfly chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I loved it! gawd, that was awesome.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Can you say love it? Because I do. Very much so. Nicely done.
Spazzynerd chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This is simply amazing!

Reading this made my day. You have an awesome writing style! :D

Great job! :3
chuchi chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
dklfsalkdsfldks dlkfdsofdlkfdsla ldskaf

... still having incoherent thoughts, darn it...

so, ang ibig sabihin ba nito ikaw ang magsisimula ng KyoTama day? asteeg naman... lam ko kyotama to, pero pwede start ka rin ng kyoharu day or something? haha.. at ngayon,maggoogle na ako ng tungkol sa sasunaru at narusasu day1! congrats sa pagtatag ng kyotama day.:)
demon's lil angel chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
wow... you're the first i've seen to mention condoms... anyway good story, even better that most of the chaptered ones, good plot, good flow, and the characters were pretty much true to the show (other than the whole sex thing, though you can't be sure with the "mom"/"dad" pet names). any advice for a new author? i've written stories before, but they weren't fanfics.
Ran chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aww..very, very sexy...esp Kyoya ;P

Also, I don't mean to be rude and all, but I spotted some..er, pov-switching in several paragraphs and sometimes it was hard to grasp who was speaking at that moment...so...yeah. I think that's all. Not too many, though.

And always, keep up the great job! I'm still waiting for the next installment of 'Unplanned'. :)
Aoi Azarashi chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
kya! that was so hot. I loved it, awesome job! :D