Reviews for Kisoutengai KinYoubi
hakivah chapter 8 . 2/9
this was such a good story omfg 12/10
hakivah chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
this was hilarious omg
the entire situation was brilliantly crafted
and the internal comments are perfect
hakivah chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
i like how this story makes them understand each other better whether they want to or not

hell i feel like i understand them better now
this story is so fluent i love it
RandomWolf121 chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
I can't stop laughing. The last sentence was perfect. I rarely find good body swap stories, so this was a treat.

Keep it up, RW121
julia-reads chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
OMG, this is the most amazing story ever. :D
ishxallxgood chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
That was... amazing. Thanks.
vill chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
awesome.
vex chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
I love this fanfic great job!
Ixae chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
Awesome story and totally hilarious! I especially loved the ending!
Lambotrist chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This was fun to read. Nothing to heavy holding it down and I cruised through it fairly quickly. The ending was pretty much called by one of the characters but that's alright. I liked the interactions and the writing in general was great.

Great work, keep it up. Have a good one.

P.S. Would that person really have spread it around like that considering what that means for her encounter while they were switched?
BonhomieDragon chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
So...while I was going over some of your old work...I came to realize that I've never, ever, actually reviewed the last chapter.

God do I feel dumb.

So, it's better late than never, but here it is.

I love the ending. I mean, in a way, it's so cliche'...but it's just so well alluded to. I don't care who you are, it should bring a smile to your face.

But starting at the top, it's understandable that she is still rather upset with him. Disappointed was probably the best way to explain it.

And then, bringing in the Yamanaka's was a nice touch. I think it was inevitable, but Ino was nice and lively, keeping the story colorful. It's also nice to know that even ANBU have a sense of humor as well.

I love the line where Shikamaru claims that he wants to be with her, even if they wind up having to stay this way from now on. It was very endearing.

But it's just great to see the two of them take off running around in their own bodies at the end there. Just happy to be themselves, with their own hands, feet, and heads. The joy and elation that Temari experienced could almost be felt by the reader, and dare I say, made me want to go enjoy some romping around outside, just because I can.

Sorry it took so long, but it was such a good read. I can say I've read this at least half a dozen times, and no matter how often I do, it still always feels fresh and fun. And it is hands down the best body swap story of them all. Hands down, period. End of discussion.

Always looking forward to your hard work.
Angelus chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
Wow, great story had me rolling at the end. Nicely done, keep on keeping on
firemaster101 chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
cant wait
firemaster101 chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
yayayayayaya
morticia.ophelia chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
wahaha! that's a great idea! i'll make sure to have my partner do just that. again great story. i was laughing my head off the whole time. i like how your mind works. kinda like someone close to me.