Reviews for The Treasure of a Swordsman
TakaKarin chapter 1 . 4/8
Wow ... now this is one of my favorites
Its realistic (their personalities just fit with manga 3) It's not just "sex sex sex" ... sex is implicit and sweet ... Not too much "drama" to me, just necessary. And I love ur writing style SO FNG THANK U! I had months since i haven't read something that worth it ... thanks!
TakaKarin chapter 1 . 4/8
Don't ask why ... i just saw this coming. Robin offering her hands to him. And i love it. Is just perfect 3
IpiuGate chapter 1 . 1/16
Supa is the romaji spelling for soup by the way. Franky says SUPER not SOUP. But it's true that the pronunciation is weird
flower girl chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
... Y MAKE ZORO SO CRUEL
Dread Knight N7 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I get the whole premise of this story was that zoro needed something that prevented him to achieve his goal of becoming the ultimate swordsman, but I felt him losing the feeling in his hand as an explanation was kinda weak. Zoro can use 7 swords at once! If he was blinded, I think that would have been a more plausible injury.
Multi Allegiance chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
amazing a truly awesome story,with just the right amount of angst and romance. Simply wounderful
tk04 chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
Its really cute. There were times I wish it was rate m. Lol I love it. Thanks.
Seis Fleur chapter 6 . 2/21/2012

- "Should I let go?"

"NO!"

Fuck… -

Huahahaha! LOL

I like zoro's straight answer

n how he regret it later (in no time)
fionamoto chapter 14 . 2/23/2011
Awesome story, absolutely loved it!
Justalittlebatty13 chapter 14 . 8/28/2010

I love this story!

In fact, I love all your ZoRobin stories! You have to keep writing

~ChelseaGoAgain
Slipmaskin chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Really sweet story. I liked the fact that you didn't include so much violence and action because the story didn't need it. All one wanted was to focus on Zoro and Robin and that wish was happily granted.

I actually felt that the story was a little too long and yes, with a few extra finishing lines, the story could have actually ended after chapter 9. Of course, that wouldn't have included Zoro telling the others about the great news of his hand or apologize to Nami. But ok, one extra chapter including that and it would have been fine.

Anyway, I couldn't stay irritated or something over the last chapters either, I actually enjoyed them very much so I guess I shouldn't really complain so much about that

I liked the fact that they didn't get along that well in the beginning, although, in the real series I don't really see them having any particular problem with eachother after Skypeia and especially not after Water 7. Anyway, what I liked was the "fate"-concept wich would eventualy bring them so close to eachother because of the accident.

I became really angry at Zoro just sitting there isolated in Choppers room. I just wanted to walk up to him myself and punch some sense in to him xD

I don't know if you're really are checking that much for faults in your spelling when your done with a chapter but very often I saw two words of the same kind next to eachother. For example: blalbalba dead death, blablalba.

Why is this? I understand that maybe you wrote both of them in the start to see which word it should be but really, It happened all to often because you just left the words there.

At the end it became very irritating because one kind of just looked for a fault in every sentence and often one would find one as well.

Maybe this was because you didn't find a beta or whatever you was saying? I don't really know waht it means though. xD

Anyhow, the actual story was so good that I could easily continue reading.

An honest judgement would be something like 7/10

Definitely going to my favorites.
redvsblue chapter 14 . 9/26/2009
YOSH YARO-DONO ! Sorry if I sound rude , but how can you have that many spelling mistakes ? It's alright though , the story makes up for it it really is a work of art .

Now for my TM motto : Никое съкровище не може да купи величие !

And so you don't bust yer head for a translation : No treasure can buy greatness !

RVB from BG sighin out !