Reviews for The Treasure of a Swordsman
Dread Knight N7 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I get the whole premise of this story was that zoro needed something that prevented him to achieve his goal of becoming the ultimate swordsman, but I felt him losing the feeling in his hand as an explanation was kinda weak. Zoro can use 7 swords at once! If he was blinded, I think that would have been a more plausible injury.
xRaven Of The Shadows chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
amazing a truly awesome story,with just the right amount of angst and romance. Simply wounderful
tk04 chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
Its really cute. There were times I wish it was rate m. Lol I love it. Thanks.
Seis Fleur chapter 6 . 2/21/2012

- "Should I let go?"

"NO!"

Fuck… -

Huahahaha! LOL

I like zoro's straight answer

n how he regret it later (in no time)
fionamoto chapter 14 . 2/23/2011
Awesome story, absolutely loved it!
Justalittlebatty13 chapter 14 . 8/28/2010

I love this story!

In fact, I love all your ZoRobin stories! You have to keep writing

ChelseaGoAgain
Slipmaskin chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Really sweet story. I liked the fact that you didn't include so much violence and action because the story didn't need it. All one wanted was to focus on Zoro and Robin and that wish was happily granted.

I actually felt that the story was a little too long and yes, with a few extra finishing lines, the story could have actually ended after chapter 9. Of course, that wouldn't have included Zoro telling the others about the great news of his hand or apologize to Nami. But ok, one extra chapter including that and it would have been fine.

Anyway, I couldn't stay irritated or something over the last chapters either, I actually enjoyed them very much so I guess I shouldn't really complain so much about that

I liked the fact that they didn't get along that well in the beginning, although, in the real series I don't really see them having any particular problem with eachother after Skypeia and especially not after Water 7. Anyway, what I liked was the "fate"-concept wich would eventualy bring them so close to eachother because of the accident.

I became really angry at Zoro just sitting there isolated in Choppers room. I just wanted to walk up to him myself and punch some sense in to him xD

I don't know if you're really are checking that much for faults in your spelling when your done with a chapter but very often I saw two words of the same kind next to eachother. For example: blalbalba dead death, blablalba.

Why is this? I understand that maybe you wrote both of them in the start to see which word it should be but really, It happened all to often because you just left the words there.

At the end it became very irritating because one kind of just looked for a fault in every sentence and often one would find one as well.

Maybe this was because you didn't find a beta or whatever you was saying? I don't really know waht it means though. xD

Anyhow, the actual story was so good that I could easily continue reading.

An honest judgement would be something like 7/10

Definitely going to my favorites.
redvsblue chapter 14 . 9/26/2009
YOSH YARO-DONO ! Sorry if I sound rude , but how can you have that many spelling mistakes ? It's alright though , the story makes up for it it really is a work of art .

Now for my TM motto : Никое съкровище не може да купи величие !

And so you don't bust yer head for a translation : No treasure can buy greatness !

RVB from BG sighin out !
redvsblue chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
YOSH YARO-DONO ! Supa story ! I'll be sure to leave plenty of reviews on it . Be sure they'll all be positive . Only some minor grammar mistakes ,but I make em too so no problem .
Joezette chapter 14 . 9/26/2009
ew ... viimase peatükki T_T

liiga halb ... aga väga hea lugu xD

ZoRo on lugu parim ma kunagi lugeda: D

Ma ei usu zoro olla aednik, ma naerma, kui lugesin, et osa xD

Teie järgmine lugu teise zoRo's K-Chan XD? Pean ootama oma järgmise loo, ganbatte K-Chan XD
Flames to Dust chapter 14 . 9/26/2009
The best of the end is the lie that Zoro said to Sanji very well exposed by Robin. Sincerely, and next to see the pass of the history of One Piece, Sanji would be paired with Alvida, so much for being beautiful as for her past of 'not so beautiful woman'. To Franky, before the amazed look of the World, he would put with Hancock since he is similar enough to Luffy.

I liked the Robin's idea daydreaming with Zoro following the script of the book that she had been reading. Zoro gardener, only the image is sufficient to laugh and not to stop hahaha

Certainly, it of not speaking very much, ultimately clarified Zoro that is not the way of obtaining the things or this special one.

Therefore, I hope that you have a good rest and a heap of new ideas. Waiting for them, and for you.

Nos leemos.
aquillaa chapter 14 . 9/26/2009
omg...last chap! :(

but its great!

love it..

and did you mention a gardener there?

i remmember went u told me on pm that you want to write about that..

hope we will make another great zxr sequel soon...

after you take a break and all that.. haha..

ganbatte k!