Reviews for Two Heroes walk into a bar
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 8/15
Sam and Peter do tend to have a lot in common it's kind of interesting to see them getting along since Dean and Jess didn't. At least they had each other even if it was just for a little bit at that point in their lives. Nice fic :)
klu chapter 1 . 8/10
That was VERY well worth the read.

Thanks so much for writing.
JesterDGrowlithe chapter 1 . 7/9
Dude you totally have to make an X-over fic from this!
It could be that when Peter teleported them it wasn't into past but a paralel dimension(also Sam got massages from Dean and if he got back before Dean could call him it would distrub the timeline)
(If this is a paralel universe then there has be two Peters and Sams since without the phone they wouldn't talk with each other and things wouldn't lead to Peter teleporting them while drunk)
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Lmao omg! I love this!
justawkwardlystandingthere chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Very cute :) love the idea of Peter an Sam being friends. And good Supernatural/Heroes crossovers are so hard to find. Nicely done. :)
agent curly chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I know this isn't going to mean much since this was published like ages ago but its a really good Xover
AliseQuerry chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This is awesome! I love that their lives are so messed up!
elle chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Cool story. I could actually see it. Those guys really had a lot in common. Keep up the good work.
binkabonkahankeydoo chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is actually completely brilliant. I LOVE IT.
This is the first Supernatural/Heroes crossover that I've ever read, and it's perfect! You are really talented, and write things exactly the way they should be. Excellent job :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Ha, this was funny! You should make a multi-shot!
The Cocky Undead chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I really enjoyed this!

I was laughing along with Peter and Sam at some parts. So good. :D
illuminazione chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
That was fun. Seriously hilarious. :)
yours
satori
Fitz Darcy chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
So cute. Loved it.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
mutual commiseration over their lives in a very funny way I enjoyed reading it a lot
MegalegU chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That was so cool! I could so imagine that, too :)