Reviews for One of the Guys
love it.

its so great.

]]
writeswithcrayons chapter 8 . 12/3/2008
I hope she tells him why she got pissy :P that would be coo. Jasper and Emmett are awesome.
piratehannelore chapter 8 . 12/3/2008
Awe, a little drama with the fun. But its helping Bella unraveling the mystery of Eduardo's feelings. lol. I can't wait for the next cahpter. Cheers!
Spoollee chapter 8 . 12/3/2008
Love the serious side. Keep up with the great story!
AliciaCullen1901 chapter 8 . 12/3/2008
Aw. Great Chapter!
RebelWithOutACause007 chapter 8 . 12/3/2008
this is an awsome story. i liked the seriousness of this chapter it was a great turn from all the humor. update soon!
M. M. Kaur chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
update soon please

have bella say she loves him back too
Edward is my only love chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Loved it!
Linds14 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
hmm I thoroughly enjoy possessive, dirty-talking Edward. I wonder who said "I love you"..hm...god they are horny! cripes

Update again a.s.a.p.!
edwardsdaydreamer chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
ok, what the FUCK?
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
I'm glad Bella is beginning to realize she has more than just friendly feelings towards Edward. I really hope Bella is the one who said it because we all know how Edward feels. Although I get the feeling neither one of them said it and they heard another couple saying "I love you."

I'm so excited to find out who said it, I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Cindylee99 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Please continue!
Sophia24 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
:O wow!
sha56 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
nice.
Lead69 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Life getting in the way; I know work for the money to pay the bills and feed the family yadda yadda. Where is the ME time.

‘Faceable’ cracked me up should this be sent for inclusion in the next Webster Dictionary? The definition may need some tweaking, to sit on one’s…. God I hope that wasn’t just a typo if so you know where to find me in the gutter trying to climb out. Loved Bella’s note to self, interesting I thinking practical exam, definitely could be a story for another time LOL.

The girls, very nice I think they could actually take the show on the road if they are after some extra cash and Jasper (who is my favourite) thanks you sincerely I am sure. Song choices rocked 2LC so underground, definitely not heard on commercial airwaves nicely balanced out by Buttons, eclectic a little something for everyone.

You tease, who was it? Chapter 6 there was Bella’s inner monologue she actual used the words “God, I love that man” and Edward looking into Bella’s eyes with something on the tip of his tongue and then of course there is his regular drunk confessions of his love for Bella.
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »