Reviews for One of the Guys
JasmineMarie84 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Emmett sure chose a great time to call. LOL I love his concern for her foot though, he's a sweetheart.

Ooh! Alice and Rose. :)

LOL Bella's reaction to her outfit, or lack there of. Poor Bella.

Ooh, jealous Edward. I'm glad Jake is so understanding.
JasmineMarie84 chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
LMAO Hungover Bella thinking her stomach grew an arm.

Poor Edward getting pushed out of bed. LOL

Damn, that lemon was hot. Very impressive for your first.

Aw, I loved their talk, it went very well.
JasmineMarie84 chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Emmett definitely is priceless. LOL

LOL Emmett and Bella's 'carpet' conversation.

“Well, since you can hear. I’ll give you a little shout out next time. Something like ‘oh yes…right there….harder….hey Eddie…faster’.” LMAO Poor Edward.

Aw, I love that Edward takes such good care of her.

Ooh, sexytime..LOL
JasmineMarie84 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I love hungover Bella, she is hilarious.

Aw the guys are such sweethearts to her.

Emmett, love him.

Aww poor Edward. LOL
pavlovsbell11 chapter 12 . 4/17/2009
Emmett was hilarious this chapter, he's so loveable.:)
pavlovsbell11 chapter 11 . 4/17/2009
I love Truth or Dare! Not just cuz of the sexy times, but because all of them are together. Jasper was so cute.
pavlovsbell11 chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
I love fluff, this is all so adorable. And Bella's Lullaby.:) Cute. And sure, I'd go for a fruit salad.;) I'm going to check right now.;)
pavlovsbell11 chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Yayayayay! Of course she loves him too! It was about time she figured it out.;)
pavlovsbell11 chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
Oh, so cute! I love that Jazzy and Em already knew what was going on with Eddie. They are so smart.;) Can't wait to see what happens next!
pavlovsbell11 chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
Did I review the last chapter? I can't remember (my memory is so fucking bad) so I'll just review this one. It was awesome, as usual. Sometimes I feel like Eddie's dirty talk is a tad too dirty (not really my thing) but his sexyness makes up for it;). And yaay, some Alice/Rosalie/Bella! Yes, that I DO like. I'm weird like that.;) Anyway, another awesome chapter!
pavlovsbell11 chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
Yaay, Alice and Rosalie! But my god, Alice gets crazier in every story I read about her. It's amazing.;)
pavlovsbell11 chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
It didn't suck at all! Don't worry.:) But honestly, Eddie is being rather stupid. Doesn't he want more than just to be 'a fuckbuddy'? Ah well, who knows what will happen one day. Great story so far!
pavlovsbell11 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I like it! I'm already in love with Bella-post-drunk.;) Can't wait to see what happens with her and Eddie.;)
wack-e-nurse chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
i really like this story so update it soon and let me what happens to bella and edward and the rest of the gang too.
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
Short chapters are ok... just as long as they are written by you!

Great story so far :)