Reviews for Soulmates
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
What a great concept. The only thing that would have been better is that is was not three years later. Especially since they met, fell in love, were soulmates, within an hour. To wait THAT long to be with your other half would have been unbearable. I would have done eighteen months instead. Enough time to pass without seeming unrealistic, yet not too much time.

I found my own soulmate twenty four years ago. And yes, all these years later, I am just as excited to see him as I was early in the relationship. We are the best of friends and the love is indescribable. I only wish the whole world could find their own soulmate.

Christy
KimiD chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
54 times? whoa, that must have drove you nuts! LOL
I think you did it justice... I totally loved the minute she felt his presence! It was like seeing it in slow motion in my head. It was like finally, at last she could breathe, he was there, for her... like Wow Floved it girlie! great ending...
KimiD chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
It was almost like the universe turned on it's axis and lined up with the stars and all falling into place when Jake faced her with the truth... and he was not mad, he knew something had changed...
KimiD chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I do not think, in over 2 years of reading ff, and I have read many soulmate storylines... I have ever read one so unique and lovely... It kind of reminds me of the movie Serendipity, where she write her name & info on the inside of a book and later after looking in every used book store he comes across finally finds That book finds her and then thinks he has lost her... this is even better because it has been totally left up to fate as they have not exchanged Any information about the other... good script!
angleface12 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
amazing
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
great story
thunnababy chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
You know, I liked this but what I didn't like that these two sweethearts were willing to chance that fate would bring them back together again one day but that to me is foolish because they should embrace the fact that they found each other and at least keep in touch until they are both free. I don't get it at all but I'll still read and see what happens. ;)
gabyhyatt chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
i love it
thunnababy chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I liked it very much and thank you for writing such a lovely piece. I was kind of hoping for a lemon between them but It's fine the way it is. I also am reading and loving your story called Memories Unknown and like that one a lot as well.
motherbeatrice chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
loved it, always want the HEA for these two, with just the right amount of angst...it was different, and they waited for each other...just perfect.
Anon chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
No, not satisfied. Because they should have found each other SOONER! By about 2 years!
Gidget922 chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
I so loved this story

Thank you so much!
timidvampire chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
it took three years...so long with her man. What dies Alice know? LOL.
timidvampire chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
this was really good
timidvampire chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
wow! this was stunning x