Reviews for Blue Scrubs
KaelynMarieSalvatore chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
its good!
Ivona9297 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
i really like ur story its really sad but i wish i knew what did mitchie do to get nate killed?
kimanioverthinks chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
OH! I get it... :) She lost Nate, but he's still alive...? And now she's running away. It's fabulous.
Alyssa4Music4Life chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
LOOVVEDD ITT!
rainpop chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
wow that was really good and SO SO sad! :(:(

i was practically in tears through the whole thing.

"You think he looks like

an angel.

For a moment you wonder

if he really is."

I loved that bit, i don't know why but i did.

And why was it mitchie's fault. What happened?

Wow you've got me gushing over this, haha, really really great job! :)
ohsugarbeth chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This is really creative

I loved it :D
takeawildchance chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
absolutely amazing.
inevitablefame chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Whoa.

You know, I have to be dead honest. When most people PM me about reading their stories, they are usually those cliche Jonas stories or weird, OC stories that really have no use on this site. But I always read them, because I want to help other authors.

And I have to say, this is one of the best free styles I've read on this site! It was very well written, and I enjoyed it a lot!

Why don't you post anything else? You're an excellent writer!

Always,

inevitablefame
Allume a Pense chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Hi! Thank you for asking me to read and review your story, it's very flattering and I love being contacted like that.

As far as the plotline goes, I think it's good. I wouldn't say exceptional, but you did add some twists such as Caitlyn blaming Mitchie that spiced up a somewhat bland storyline. I liked the way you were abstract therefore inspiring the reader to use their imagination to think about what happened to Nate. Incorporating the reader into your story is a good way to get them to keep coming back. Plus, everyone loves a good mystery.

For the format, I would say it was a ...strange decision to choose a sort of poetic theme. I guess it does add to the emphasis of certain parts (along with the typeface stylings, which at some parts got distracting and at others were helpful) but be careful which stories you choose to use it with.

Overall it was a good story. (: You have major potential, so just keep working at it!

Love,

Katherine
DramaticStarlet chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Oh my gosh, I am blushing so much right now. I'm so flattered that you wanted me to check out your story.

So anyways, on with the review.

So pretty and tragic. I was a bit confused as to what he was doing in the hospital, but it was also kind of cool that you didn't tell us, because it made me think a little bit.

The Caitlyn/Mitchie interaction was so real. Caitlyn blames Mitchie for all of it...you get the feeling that they'll never be best friends again.

Your dialogue was written a little strangely. Not the dialogue itself, the '' before the words, but the " after them. It wasn't distracting or anything, just something I noticed.

:) You have a unique writing style, and this was really enjoyable to read. The only constructive criticism I can suggest is not being quite so vague.

You def have potential!

xokatie.
withoutspaces chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
you know i loved it, already told you.

!
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aw this was sad. I really like it though. And I like how the beginning comes back in the end, where she's running and covered in blood. Awesome work!

Kelly