Reviews for Sarah vs the Whore of Babylon
MySoapBox chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Thats it? I really enjoyed it while it lasted. I would have enjoyed it even more if you had included their conversation. Think about it and post a 2nd chapter.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Nice jealousy. It would have been interesting to see their conversation.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/12/2008

It's stupid. It's nuts. Huh, but at least she's not gonna be in for long. They just said like 3 epis I think. Maybe 4. I dunno...anyways, Chuck and Sarah HAVE to end up together, eveuntually. Just like Betta and Daniel in 'Ugly Betty'.

It'll happen...I hope. xD

Chas54 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I'm actually surprised that Sarah, didn't take the shot.

But hey if she did, then where would we be next Monday.
sdchuckfan chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Exactly how I wished the episode ended. Except I would actually want to watch Chuck get beaten up by Ellie.
Shrimpy Kay chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Yes, he does. Very, VERY soon.

Another great story from you. Well done
Ayalim chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I really liked this story, and I think you perfectly pinned what Sarah's reaction was when Chuck walked out of the ballroom. However, I'm not a fan of the bit where Sarah is voicing what she would do if she ever met Jill. The line is hilariously, but I don't think the tone is in line with Sarah's character. She might think that, but she IS a professional; I doubt even her thoughts are that grammatically incorrect.
zDart chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Someone please kick him in the head...
Airam4u chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
It's a shame that this story is complete. I'd love to see what they talk about and how they plan to kick him in the head :)
jagged1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Whew. Just what was needed - let the head kicking begin! ; )

tshdow chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Ahh, short and to the point. )
dammersr chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Like I said, I want to buy that girl a nice cup of tea, and let her talk it all out. And then she can go and kick him in the head. Brilliant, JMG!
loupalone chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Haha, he does need to be kicked in the head, I don't understand it.