Reviews for Purity
MoMoRoXx chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
i loved it! i cried like a baby lol
lorekr chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
This was an amazing story...SO sad that Katara had to pass but loved the story. I'm glad Zuko never moved on- I really can't explain how great this story was! Adding to favorites cause that's really all I can do to express how much I like it!:) Great job!
Rezchan chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
I read this on adult fanfiction like five minutes ago and completely loved this story. I was almost in tears at the end. When I went to see what other stories you had written I saw Smile Because It Happened and thought it sound awfully familiar, so i went to and searched your username name. I found you and I have read Smile Because It Happened. Well, I love you in short words- ahhah.

3 RezChan
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Omg amazing effing story. I loved it! Alot. Very nice and sad and sweet and ... Yay! Mai died, ok sad but I sometimes don't like her. Still, wonderful story, much liked. Added to favorites list. Laters!
Maverick48 chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
This was such an amazing story. You told so much in so little chapters-truly, a difficult feat. It was done with grace and with poignancy that really gets at the reality of what we experience as part of our humanity during the course of a lifetime.

For me, Zuko bore the brunt of all that life can throw at a person. Experiencing the childhood/teenage years as he did. Then in your narrative, the joy of being a husband and father so quickly followed by sudden loss and death. It was a joy to see that he was able to come out of the shell of the person he became at the end.

I would not have changed one word. Thank you for your beautiful story.
Reader chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
What. You had a 5th chapter but deleted it?

OH SADNESS!

Please oh please can you re-pose it?

I absolutely loved this story and I can use a little more despite the pretty perfect ending.
Anise Nalci chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
This was sweet. I really enjoyed reading it - everyone was happy in the end... :)
Silver Apocalypse chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
I am utterly and completely speechless.

Seriously.

This was just...

WOW! Absolutely amazing. Just...WOW!

Everyone was in character, and it was totally believable and well-written and enjoyable. So wish that this had actually happened.

Oh, I LOVED Zuko's comment about why the he named the mare Katara. lmfao. It was like Iroh set himself up for it. lol.

LOVE IT!
Dancing Water chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
Katon never got to say "I love you" to Zuko. that's sad.
1K-P-L5 chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
I love both endings this is more like an epilogue besides. hey that of naming her Zutara was clever even though it's kind of weird and funny. I like it and I love how she acts.

kisses

kat
onceuponachildhood chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
That's mean, you know. XP
1K-P-L5 chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
Oh my God this was just perfect completely and absolutele perfect I cant stop crying *snif snif* you know, I thought it wasnt going to be so good because Katara was gone from the start but when I read about the kidnap I couldnt let go of it. you're good very very good. I just loved it (from here to my favorites and my C2)

stay like that or get even better, if you can

Kisses

Kat
Hyperbole23 chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
This is such a great story, I truly am sorry that It's ended. Just from this story, I love Katon. I definetly think you should write a story about Katon now.
ehzxj29482 chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
This story bothered me enough to sign in. Something I do ... maybe once a month, tops. And I don't think I've reviewed since ... pre-summer xD

That was ... AMAZING.

All the characters - perfect

The storyline - perfect

The ending - perfect

Just ... freaking perfect. I am going to like print this out and get it to all of my Zutarian cronies at school. Seriously ... that was so powerful, it blew me away. I need to get this around ... *goes to pimp on dA*

Everyone was in character (even grumpy!Zuzu) and ... sheesh ... I'm literally too stunned to be able to form a coherent review. Just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

And now I am going to stop repeating myself and start formatting this into a Word Doc I can shove in my BFFLes faces. Heh. Awesome work!
onceuponachildhood chapter 4 . 11/12/2008