Reviews for Shadowed Depths
Mystanthos chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Loved it! Kit is one of my favorite characters!
SWsviliansarehot chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
This is one of the best things ive read on here so far, your a really good writer. I think its a sweet story and goes along well with kits personality, if not Qinlans. i truly ddid enjoy reading this.
Pink Ikawa 001 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Loved your display of vocabulary, i felt like i was reading something new, fresh (it probably feels that way becaus ei only recently got into Star Wars) but i never thought of Kit's name being a child's name. It's kind of...cute. It had powerful family importance undertones and was warmly touching, to see Kit pursue and save a family member.
Mirkenza-H chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
great detail, and well thought out storyline. love your characterization of Ventress, it seems very in character for her!
TurtleFeathers chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
_
Skykhanhunter chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
An excellent story. I enjoyed reading every minute of it. Also, I liked the idea of having it only three chapter, but their longevity and intensity compensate for the overall story shortness. Kudos to you.

Wayne7793 chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Wow, nice action in this story, and great use of humor from Yoda at the end, and I didn't know Kit's name was a generic name for a baby of his species before a name could be thought of. :)
skykhanhunter chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Another great chapter. I think you have done a great job here, with both Kit and Quinlan. Quinlan is a darker jedi than most, in his speech and in his demeanour. Good portrayal of him in this fic.

Wayne7793 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Nicely done! I imagine I know less about Vos Quinlan than you do, but it's interesting about his psychic impression Force ability.
GuardianXAngel chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Great chapter though I would like to know what happens next.
Skykhanhunter chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Good work. I like Kit Fisto in this, as I find him a great character everywhere. He works well in this, despite his familiarity with the parents he never gives himself away. Excellent, keep writing.