Reviews for Kissing Shadows
I like this chapter so much. It's like a perfect ending but I wish the rest of the story was set after this.
Vi-Violence chapter 30 . 4/20
Fantastic work.
ShapeShiftersandFire chapter 27 . 3/28/2016
I've read all of them, but this one is my favorite! I always love a good daemon AU; I'm a sucker for them. Love what you've done with the plot! I can't help but wonder how this would carry out.

I'm curious, what do you think Rip's daemon would be?

Wonderful writing as always! I was glad to see more of Integra's kids!
Ragingstillness chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This whole set is spectacular. I read it just for a pick me up all the time.
EQU4NOX chapter 30 . 10/28/2014
OMFG I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH IT IS AMAZING AND ENTHRALLING AND WELL WRITTEN AND AFGDCNERFVBJDNVKSDRNGVUESHVGNESVGSJB I LOVE IT
EQU4NOX chapter 29 . 10/28/2014
I like this chapter. A lot. Badass Integra is always awesome.
EQU4NOX chapter 27 . 10/28/2014
I like how this chapter was based off another story. You are an amazing writer btw.
EQU4NOX chapter 25 . 10/28/2014
omFg I love it.
EQU4NOX chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
i'm sad now... i loved Walter... Amazing chapter though!
EQU4NOX chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
omFg this was funny. Could you maybe write a fix about Avery's life sometime, if you haven't already? It would be awesome.
EQU4NOX chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
SO. FRICKING. CUTE.
EQU4NOX chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
OMFG THIS IS SUCH A CUTE CHAPTER I LOVE IT SO MUCH OMFGGGGGGG
EQU4NOX chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
This was a touching chapter. Very well written.
EQU4NOX chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
Cute! I loved the bit where Integra said she would shoot the next person who tried to get her out of bed. It sounds like me in the morning, exept Integra would actually do it.
EQU4NOX chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
I loved this chapter. It is awesome. I don't know what about it made it so amazing. I think the cuteness of child!Integra combined with the fact that she was badass as well, and had a badass friend, and Alucard was badass made it good. Very badass.