Reviews for Anthropophagi
Brittanief chapter 10 . 10/1
I need more chapters please
walmar chapter 10 . 1/4
Got me hooked, liked Supernatural and you are doing a great job emulating it while keeping the character of the Tracey's, look forward to more.
Galaxy chapter 10 . 5/2/2015
This is such a good story please update
ParisEiffle chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Okay, well, firstly, my name is ParisEiffle on here, I just can't be stuffed logging in..
Secondly, this is actually amazing! You've taken two of my favourite shows and mixed them together so wonderfully I'm starting to question if you're actually human... Heh heh :3
This is really amazing and I love the concept you've written the brothers in. You really have made this amazing!
I would love for you to update soon - that's probably asking a lot, and trust me, I know how it feels when people ask you to update all the time - but I would just love to see this finished because it really is beautiful! I think this is amazing and you've done such a great job with it! Keep up the superb work!
Jeanny chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
I know it's been a good while but I hope you get a chance to finish this! I've been on the edge of my seat through the last chapter.
Emilyjayden101 chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
loved it! Hope the tracy boys will all be ok. Hopefully Jeff will save them if need be. Dieing to know whats going to happen! I know you havent updated in years but I would really appreachate it if you update this story. :
poppet11 chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
I love this! :D Please please please please update? :'(
Thunderbirdsgirl chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Please update loving this story
brittany1989 chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
Kit chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
i love this story! cookies for brotherly love!
Rynn chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
No! Please, the wait is killing me! :) Please update your wonderful and exciting story! I'm just itching to know what'll happen.
Lei chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
Wonderful story! Was recommended to me by a friend and reader fo your work. Oh, please please update! You're excellent!
Sam chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON I LOVE ThIS STORY AND WANT MORE
Rynne chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
Wonderful Story! Just got hooked up with it. Please continue it! Pretty pretty please. :)
brittany1989 chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
Please please please update soon