Reviews for Anthropophagi
Galaxy chapter 10 . 5/2
This is such a good story please update
ParisEiffle chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Okay, well, firstly, my name is ParisEiffle on here, I just can't be stuffed logging in..
Secondly, this is actually amazing! You've taken two of my favourite shows and mixed them together so wonderfully I'm starting to question if you're actually human... Heh heh :3
This is really amazing and I love the concept you've written the brothers in. You really have made this amazing!
I would love for you to update soon - that's probably asking a lot, and trust me, I know how it feels when people ask you to update all the time - but I would just love to see this finished because it really is beautiful! I think this is amazing and you've done such a great job with it! Keep up the superb work!
Jeanny chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
I know it's been a good while but I hope you get a chance to finish this! I've been on the edge of my seat through the last chapter.
Emilyjayden101 chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
loved it! Hope the tracy boys will all be ok. Hopefully Jeff will save them if need be. Dieing to know whats going to happen! I know you havent updated in years but I would really appreachate it if you update this story. :
poppet11 chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
I love this! :D Please please please please update? :'(
Thunderbirdsgirl chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Please update loving this story
brittany1989 chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Kit chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
i love this story! cookies for brotherly love!
Rynn chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
No! Please, the wait is killing me! :) Please update your wonderful and exciting story! I'm just itching to know what'll happen.
Lei chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
Wonderful story! Was recommended to me by a friend and reader fo your work. Oh, please please update! You're excellent!
Sam chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Rynne chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
Wonderful Story! Just got hooked up with it. Please continue it! Pretty pretty please. :)
brittany1989 chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
Please please please update soon
Samacoy chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
Please update. This is such a fantastic series you've started and I really don't want to see it end on such a cliffhanger! You nailed the characters, have an amazing writing style, and are obviously a great author!

I'd love to see more from you and this series, or at least to know what happened to our boys.
brittany1989 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hi are you going to be updating anytime soon. It has been a really long time and I really like this story and would like to read more of it. Hope to see a update soon.